Leupold VX-6HD 4-24x 52mm Rifle Scope - Illuminated T-MOA - Whether you're in the wilderness or at the range, you never know what distance an opportunity might present itself. This is where the VX-6HD 4-24x 52mm comes in. Having the ability to walk around on 4x, knowing you can go all the way up to 24x magnification at a moment's notice gives you the flexibility to dominate almost any hunting or shooting situation. And its 34mm maintube provides enough travel to take advantage of that extra power.
The 4-24 is built around Leupold’s Professional-Grade Optical System, which offers unmatched light transmission that’s designed to outperform in the most challenging lighting conditions. Its industry leading glare reduction provides a clear image in harsh, direct light, while the resolution and clarity will meet the demands of any professional guide or shooter in the field. The wide zoom range combined with an in-scope electronic reticle level, CDS-ZL2 ZeroLock elevation dial, and removable throw lever, make your VX-6HD the most versatile Leupold riflescope ever made.
The VX-6HD goes where other scopes can't. Its unique combination of features, durability, and professional-grade HD optical performance guarantees that it can handle any challenge you throw at it. The VX-6HD is 100% waterproof and fogproof, and built it for anything, including your next epic adventure. And like all Leupold riflescopes, it's designed, machined, and assembled in the USA and guaranteed for life.
- A versatile 6:1 zoom ratio gives you 6 times more magnification at high power than at low power
- High-definition, calcium-fluoride lenses ensure incredible clarity at all magnification levels
- Guard-ion is a hydrophobic lens coating that sheds dirt and water for a maintenance-free, clear, crisp image
- Leupold's Custom Dial System (CDS) gives you the ability to customize your turret (adjustment dial) to your exact ballistics and environmental conditions. Once your new custom dial is installed, simply range the target, turn the dial to that number, and aim dead on.
- Motion Sensor Technology (MST) extends battery life by automatically deactivating illuminated reticles after five minutes of inactivity and then reactivates instantly as soon as movement is detected.
- The Electronic Reticle will flash when the scope isn't level, promoting more accurate long-range shots. It can also simplify the mounting process
|Second Focal Plane