SPORTSMAN’S WAREHOUSE - SHIPPING INFORMATION
(3 - 6 Business Days)
In-stock merchandise from Sportsman’s Warehouse online store will typically arrive 3 - 6 business days after an order is received. Orders are shipped UPS and USPS.
(2 - 3 Business Days)
Your in-stock order will be expedited to deliver within 2 - 3 business days.
(next business day)
In-stock orders received before 11:00am mountain time (Monday through Friday) will be delivered the next business day. Business days do not include weekends or holidays
Ship to Store
(7 - 12 Business Days)
Ship-to-Store orders will usually arrive at your selected store in 7 - 12 business days. Alaska stores please allow up to 10 - 17 business days.
Pick-up In Store
Buy Online & Pick Up In Store orders will generally be ready for pick up within 24 hours. You’ll receive a "Ready for Pick Up" email when your order is ready.
The following chart summarizes shipping charges:
|Order Sub-Total (excluding Gift Card||Ship to Store||Standard Ground||Express||Overnight||$0.01 - $25.00||Free||$6.95||$15.95||$28.95|
|$25.01 - $49.00||Free||$8.95||$18.95||$31.95|
|$49.01 - $75.00||Free||Free||$20.95||$33.95|
|$75.01 - $100.00||Free||Free||$22.95||$35.95|
|$100.01 - $150.00||Free||Free||$24.95||$37.95|
|$150.01 - $200.00||Free||Free||$26.95||$39.95|
|$200.01 - $300.00||Free||Free||$28.95||$41.95|
|Alaska & Hawaii Additional Charges||Free||Free||$6.00||$10.00|
- Free Standard Shipping on Orders Over $49 Exclusions
- Excludes orders containing hazardous materials, oversize, and extra oversize items.
- All firearms will be shipped to the store you selected at no additional cost. The store will notify you when your order arrives. Orders will usually be available within 7-10 days.
- Certain items categorized as dangerous goods cannot be shipped via air. A hazardous materials charge may be applied for ground shipping (see below).
- Some items may require additional shipping charges due to size and weight of the shipment.
- Oversize shipping fee: $8
- Extra oversize shipping fee: $50
- Hazmat shipping fee: $20
- Kayak or canoe shipping fee: $130
- Shipping and handling charges are subject to change without notice.
- Ship-to-Store – some items may be excluded.
- Sorry, but at this time we only ship to the 50 United States of America. We do not ship to U.S. Protectorates, Territories, or APO/FPO addresses.
BUY ONLINE & PICK UP IN STORE FAQ’S
For products carried in our stores, you can view the product availability by clicking on the “Pick Up Today” button on the product or search page. You’ll be able to view your local store inventory or search for another store. (We still offer free Ship-to-Store if you can’t find it on-hand in your area, it just takes a little longer.)
Your order will generally be ready for pick up within 24 hours. You’ll receive a "Ready for Pick Up" email when your order is ready. Sorry, but your order cannot be picked up until we've sent you the "Ready for Pick Up" email.
Head to the Customer Service area, usually located close to the front doors. Just look for the "Online Pick Up" sign or ask an associate to steer you in the right direction. Just show them your “Ready for Pick Up” email and your valid ID, and you’ll be all set.
You’ll get a reminder email after your first “Ready for Pick Up” email. Your order will be available at the store you choose for 14 days after you receive confirmation that your order is ready for pick up. After that, we’ll have to give someone else a chance at it and put it back on the shelves. We’ll issue a refund within 3 to 5 business days, and we’ll waive any restocking fees.
Depends, in most cases you can assign an alternate person to pick up your order. You’ll need to forward the "Ready for Pick Up" email to this person. They will need to provide this email and a valid ID at the time of pick up.
If your order contains a firearm, the person who placed the order must be the one that picks up the firearm, paid for the online order, and completes the Federal background check. The payment method will be verified, in addition to valid ID documentation. Sorry, no way around that, it’s a legal thing.
Yes! (Pro tip: if you’re having trouble getting a signal, try moving out of tight timber or heading higher up the mountain.)
Of course! After you place all your items in the shopping cart, use the radio buttons at the item-level to determine pick up or shipping options at checkout. For example, you can ship one item to your home or business and pick up the others in store.