SPORTSMAN’S WAREHOUSE - RETURN POLICY
Items purchased from Sportsman's Warehouse may be returned or exchanged within 30 days provided:
- Merchandise is in resalable condition with original packaging
- Original sales/gift receipt is presented for in-store returns
- A return form is included with all information including original order number and customer contact information for online returns
The following products cannot be returned (online or in store). These products include, but are not limited to:
- Restricted products and hazardous materials such as: Firearms, Ammunition, Primers, Gun Powder (or other propellants), Bullets, Etc.
- Base Layers, Underwear, Swimwear, Etc.
- Mouth Calls
- Gasoline Engine-Powered Items (Mini Bikes, Go-Carts, Quads, Boat Motors, Etc.)
- Closeout & Clearance Items
Most items purchased from Sportsman’s Warehouse online store may be returned within 30 days provided:
- Merchandise is in resalable condition with original packaging.
- A return form is provided with all information including original order number and customer contact information.
- If you’d like to exchange your item, please return your item and place a new order online at the same time. Placing the new order now ensures that you will receive the item quickly and reduces the chance that your item will be out of stock.
Many items purchased on Sportsmans.com will include a prepaid merchandise return label with the order. To return or exchange a product using the prepaid merchandise return label, please complete the following steps:
- You may download a new return form here.
- Please fill out the return form in its entirety and return the item via UPS Ground or USPS.
Attn: CUSTOMER RETURNS
1630 S 5070 W
Salt Lake City, UT 84104
- Place the item into a sturdy shipping package.
- Include ONLY the items for which the prepaid return label was provided.
- Include all manufacturer's original packing materials, manuals, and accessories.
- Complete and include the return form.
- Place the enclosed shipping label on the package.
Note: The original shipping charges incurred in your purchase are generally not refundable as part of your return, unless the item was defective or was not as described or pictured. Note: APO/FPO ship-to addresses are not eligible for no-charge pickup.
- Shipped/delivered items that are being returned to a store are subject to the same terms as listed in the return policy above.
- You may download a new return form here. Please fill out the return form in its entirety and return the item via UPS Ground, or USPS insured and with delivery confirmation.
Attn: CUSTOMER RETURNS
1630 S 5070 W
Salt Lake City, UT 84104
Due to safety hazards, certain items cannot be returned through the mail, including (but not limited to) smokeless powder, propane/butane canisters, liquid fuel, primers, ammunition, flares, etc. This would also include (but is not limited to) items that contain flammable liquids or gases such as smokers, grills, heaters, and any other items that use flammable liquids or gases. Items of this type that have not been used or filled with any type of fuel, flammable liquid, or gases are still able to be returned. Please return products that use flammable liquids/gases or other hazardous materials to your local Sportsman’s Warehouse store.
Inspect firearms thoroughly before proceeding with the transfer at your Sportsman’s Warehouse store or selected Independent Firearm Dealer (“FFL”). Once a firearm is transferred to you, it is generally considered used, even if unfired. Consequently, Sportsman’s Warehouse cannot accept returns on firearms once they have been transferred into your possession.
Sportsman’s Warehouse does not reimburse FFL transfer fees on returned firearms.
*If a defect is discovered after the transfer, the firearm should be returned directly to the manufacturer or designated warranty repair facility for replacement or repair (in accordance with manufacturer's policy).
- If your firearm was transferred via a Sportsman’s Warehouse location, store personnel can assist you with returns to the manufacturer or designated warranty repair facility.
- If your firearm was transferred via an Independent Firearm dealer (“FFL”), you can contact the manufacturer directly for assistance. By returning a defective firearm directly to the manufacturer, you can avoid potential transfer fees associated with returning the firearm via your Independent Firearm dealer (“FFL”).
As indicated in our Standard Return Policy, if you receive damaged or defective goods or an incorrect item, we may reimburse ground shipping costs to return the item. You may initiate a return for most new and unused oversized items within 30 days of delivery and receive a full refund when returned in new and unused condition with all original materials included with the shipment. Please include a copy of the receipt for the return shipping costs with the return form. Merchandise should not be shipped COD or via air.
You are responsible to pay the return shipping fee when you return an oversized item for any of the following reasons:
- You refuse a delivery without inspection
- You miss a delivery appointment
- You return a non-defective or undamaged item
All returned oversized items are fully inspected upon their arrival back at our warehouse.
Additionally, we reserve the right to deduct the actual return shipping fee, which generally ranges from $10 to $150 (depending on size and weight), if the item is not in its original condition upon arrival back at our warehouse. We may deduct original and return shipping costs from your refund after we receive the returned product back at our warehouse.
If you receive an order that arrives damaged, incomplete, or is in need of replacement parts, Please contact our Customer Service here or call toll-free: 1-800-286-3076 within three days of receiving the item to report the error or damage.
Damaged and Defective Returns
If the return is a result of damage or defect, we will refund the full cost of the merchandise and shipping charges.
In the event that any of these occur, all details of the damage or defect need to be clearly noted on all copies of the BOL and Delivery Receipt upon your inspection during your delivery in order for us to assist you with a return or replacement. In addition, we must - be notified within 3 days.
For delivery services requiring a signature:
- All damage and defects must - be noted on all copies of the delivery receipt and/or a Bill of Lading and reported to Sportsman’s Warehouse Customer Care within 3 days.
- If the item is severely damaged, note the Bill of Lading “Refused Due to Damage”.
- Please make sure you thoroughly inspect your item while the carrier is still at your home. Any damages/defects MUST BE NOTED upon signing for the delivery.
*For delivery services that do not require a signature, please inspect the item right away for any damages. If damage is found, please contact Sportsman’s Warehouse within 3 days of delivery.
Damage or Defects Found After Delivery and Inspection
If your shipment looks fine at delivery, but you notice damage or a defect after the carrier leaves, immediately contact our Customer Service here to report the situation.
Make note of the following details:
- Package condition
- How it was received (left at front door, signed for, etc.), and description of the damage
Please do the following:
- Take several pictures showing the affected area(s).
- DO NOT discard any of the shipping box or packing materials.
- DO NOT discard the product itself because it may be necessary for the carrier to inspect the item and report on the damage.
- DO NOT ship the item back to Sportsmans.com without first being instructed to do so. Failure to comply may result in denial of a damaged item claim per the shipping carrier’s claims guidelines.