Caldwell Magnum Rifle GongID1277340
Caldwell Magnum Rifle Gong -Portability to and from the range is not problem with the Magnum Rifle Gong. The frame is constructed of steel tubing which requires no tools to assemble or disassemble, and entire system packs down for easy transportation. The complete system weighs only 25 pounds. Constructed of industry leading AR-550 steel tested to a Brinell hardness of 550, the Magnum Rifle Gong is designed to withstand bullet impacts without compromising the gong integrity. It is designed to be shot at a minimum distance of 100 yards, for maximum life expectancy impact velocities of 3,000 fps and below are recommended.
- AR-550 Steel construction for professional grade durability
- Designed to withstand impacts of all high power rifles and handguns
- Complete with freestanding frame, chains and 17.5" gong
- Entire system is collapsible for easy transport
- NO tools required for assembly or disassembly
- Frame made from steel tubing
- Overall size 38 wide x 33 tall
- Gong is 17.5" Wide x 9.25" High x.375" Thick
- Weighs approx. 25lbs.