Winchester SXP Field Compact Pump Shotgun
It is the customer's responsibility to follow all Federal, State, and Local Laws. All firearms MUST be picked up by the BUYER (ACTUAL PURCHASER) at your selected Sportsman's Warehouse store or chosen Independent Firearm Dealer (“FFL”). A valid U.S. and/or state government-issued identification document, or combination of government-issued documents, which reflect the buyer's current residential address, must be presented at the selected store location prior the completion of any firearm-related paperwork and background check initiation. The actual purchaser must be 18 years of age or older to purchase rifles and/or shotguns. The actual purchaser must be 21 years of age or older to purchase handguns and/or firearm receivers, frames, silencers, or pistol-grip only firearms. Certain states have stricter laws regarding a firearm buyer’s age and Sportsman's Warehouse complies with such requirements.
Winchester SXP Field Compact Pump Shotgun -The SXP Compact Field receiver is made of aluminum alloy and comes with a matte black finish. Barrel is hard chrome plated chamber and bore with a matte finish. This shotgun comes in 20 gauge, has a 3" chamber and is pump action with a speed plug system. It also features a checkered Grade I walnut stock with satin finish and includes three Invector Plus choke tubes (F,M,IC), a brass bead front sight, and Inflex Technology recoil pad.
- Short length of pull
- Satin finishedstock
- Back-bored barrel
- Invector-Plus choke system
- Hard chrome-plated chamber and bore
- Black chrome bolt
|Stock||Satin Grade I Hardwood|
|Choke||Invector-Plus Flush IC & M & F|
At Sportsman's Warehouse, we've got you covered.
- If any warranty issue comes up, we'll cover the cost of packing & shipping to the manufacturer from any Sportsman's Warehouse location.
- Cleaning, scope mounting, and bore sighting.
- Discounts on gun customization from The Gunsmith at Sportsman's Warehouse.
- FSP can be applied to any gun purchased at Sportsman's Warehouse or online at Sportsmans.com.
- Provides two professional field strip & cleanings per year.
- Unlimited professional scope mounting & bore sighting during coverage.
- Provides warranty concurrent with manufacturer's warranty for the firearm, including all parts & labor for warranty repairs during coverage.
- We'll keep you informed of any recall notifications.
- Free packing/shipping to manufacturer &/or manufacturer's authorized service center for warranty repairs ($20-$40 value).
- 15% discount on all customizing & elective gunsmith services and FREE shipping to The Gunsmith at Sportsman's Warehouse.