Winchester SX4 Satin Walnut 12 Gauge 3in Semi Automatic Shotgun - 26in
It is the customer's responsibility to follow all Federal, State, and Local Laws. All firearms MUST be picked up by the BUYER (ACTUAL PURCHASER) at your selected Sportsman's Warehouse store or chosen Independent Firearm Dealer (“FFL”). A valid U.S. and/or state government-issued identification document, or combination of government-issued documents, which reflect the buyer's current residential address, must be presented at the selected store location prior the completion of any firearm-related paperwork and background check initiation. The actual purchaser must be 18 years of age or older to purchase rifles and/or shotguns. The actual purchaser must be 21 years of age or older to purchase handguns and/or firearm receivers, frames, silencers, or pistol-grip only firearms. Certain states have stricter laws regarding a firearm buyer’s age and Sportsman's Warehouse complies with such requirements.
Winchester SX4 Satin Walnut 12 Gauge 3in Semi Automatic Shotgun - 26in - The SX4 takes function, handling and egonomics to the next level. It is built on the self-adjusting, bulletproof Active Valve system that was the core foundation of the SX3. It is also built on that solid operating mechanism with improved balance, controls, and internal operating components. The dedicated hunting machine features critical functional controls that are larger and easier to operate, which is a real benefit in damp weather and cold conditions. Its back-bored technology provides optimum shot patterns that are dense and even, while the Invector-Plus choke tube system offers consistent patterns. The grip area has been totally redesigned for improved comfort and pointability and feels thinner. Both the grip and forearm feature gripping panels positioned to help prevent slipping. The barrel featuers a vent rib, Truglo long bead fiber-optic front sight, and a hard chrome-plated chamber and bore. The SX4 also utilizes quadra-vent ports, drop-out trigger, ambidextrous crossbolt safety, larger bolt handle and bolt release button, and Inflex technology recoil pad. This Upland Field model features a 26in blued barrel, nickeled aluminum receiver, and a Grade II/III Walnut stock.
|Choke||F, M, IC|
|Sights||TruGlo Fiber Optic Front|
New York Compliant
At Sportsman's Warehouse, we've got you covered.
- If any warranty issue comes up, we'll cover the cost of packing & shipping to the manufacturer from any Sportsman's Warehouse location.
- Cleaning, scope mounting, and bore sighting.
- Discounts on gun customization from The Gunsmith at Sportsman's Warehouse.
- FSP can be applied to any gun purchased at Sportsman's Warehouse or online at Sportsmans.com.
- Provides two professional field strip & cleanings per year.
- Unlimited professional scope mounting & bore sighting during coverage.
- Provides warranty concurrent with manufacturer's warranty for the firearm, including all parts & labor for warranty repairs during coverage.
- We'll keep you informed of any recall notifications.
- Free packing/shipping to manufacturer &/or manufacturer's authorized service center for warranty repairs ($20-$40 value).
- 15% discount on all customizing & elective gunsmith services and FREE shipping to The Gunsmith at Sportsman's Warehouse.