Browning Maxus II Mossy Oak Bottomland 12 Gauge 3-1/2in Semi Automatic Shotgun - 26in
It is the customer's responsibility to follow all Federal, State, and Local Laws. All firearms MUST be picked up by the BUYER (ACTUAL PURCHASER) at your selected Sportsman's Warehouse store or chosen Independent Firearm Dealer (“FFL”). A valid U.S. and/or state government-issued identification document, or combination of government-issued documents, which reflect the buyer's current residential address, must be presented at the selected store location prior the completion of any firearm-related paperwork and background check initiation. The actual purchaser must be 18 years of age or older to purchase rifles and/or shotguns. The actual purchaser must be 21 years of age or older to purchase handguns and/or firearm receivers, frames, silencers, or pistol-grip only firearms. Certain states have stricter laws regarding a firearm buyer’s age and Sportsman's Warehouse complies with such requirements.
Browning Maxus II Mossy Oak Bottomland 12 Gauge 3-1/2in Semi Automatic Shotgun - 26in - The Maxus II shares the same foundational design and performance features that have made the original Maxus so revered, and includes an array of new refinements that will give you the edge in the field and in competition. It utilizes Power Drive, an efficient gas operation system. It helps reduce recoil and offers excellent reliability with a wide range of factory ammunition. A more adjustable stock, screw-on magazine cap, enhanced grip, an enhanced trigger guard and improved shooting comfort are a few of the features of the Maxus II and contribute to the sleek, revised styling. An Inflex Technology recoil pad and SoftFlex cheek pad combine to further reduce the recoil you feel, while Browning's Reactar G3 shoulder pad increases shooting comfort. The Maxus II also features Lightning trigger, nickel Teflon coating, chrome chamber and bore, TurnKey Magazine Plug, and back-bored technology. It ships in a durable ABS case that is perfect for transportation and storage.
|Finish||Mossy Oak Bottomland|
|Choke||F, M, IC|
|Sights||Fiber Optic Front, Ivory Mid Bead Rear|
New York Compliant
At Sportsman's Warehouse, we've got you covered.
- If any warranty issue comes up, we'll cover the cost of packing & shipping to the manufacturer from any Sportsman's Warehouse location.
- Cleaning, scope mounting, and bore sighting.
- Discounts on gun customization from The Gunsmith at Sportsman's Warehouse.
- FSP can be applied to any gun purchased at Sportsman's Warehouse or online at Sportsmans.com.
- Provides two professional field strip & cleanings per year.
- Unlimited professional scope mounting & bore sighting during coverage.
- Provides warranty concurrent with manufacturer's warranty for the firearm, including all parts & labor for warranty repairs during coverage.
- We'll keep you informed of any recall notifications.
- Free packing/shipping to manufacturer &/or manufacturer's authorized service center for warranty repairs ($20-$40 value).
- 15% discount on all customizing & elective gunsmith services and FREE shipping to The Gunsmith at Sportsman's Warehouse.