Browning A5 High Grade Hunter Gloss AAA Maple 12 Gauge 3in Semi Automatic Shotgun - 28in
It is the customer's responsibility to follow all Federal, State, and Local Laws. All firearms MUST be picked up by the BUYER (ACTUAL PURCHASER) at your selected Sportsman's Warehouse store or chosen Independent Firearm Dealer (“FFL”). A valid U.S. and/or state government-issued identification document, or combination of government-issued documents, which reflect the buyer's current residential address, must be presented at the selected store location prior the completion of any firearm-related paperwork and background check initiation. The actual purchaser must be 18 years of age or older to purchase rifles and/or shotguns. The actual purchaser must be 21 years of age or older to purchase handguns and/or firearm receivers, frames, silencers, or pistol-grip only firearms. Certain states have stricter laws regarding a firearm buyer’s age and Sportsman's Warehouse complies with such requirements.
Browning A5 High Grade Hunter Gloss AAA Maple 12 Gauge 3in Semi Automatic Shotgun - 28in - The A5 is built on a smaller, lighter receiver for reduced weight and a sleek feel in your hands. It feels incredibly balanced by placing your front hand closer to the bore line for superior hand-eye coordination and pointability. This autoloading shotgun makes better use of kinetic energy with its powerful, short recoil-operated Kinematic Drive System. Kinematic Drive harnesses recoil energy and converts it into the mechanical motion needed to operate the action. Operation is clean because gases are sent out the barrel and away from the action. The familiar humpback receiver profile melds seamlessly with the rib to extend your sight plane, aiding in natural sight alignment for quicker target acquisition. It also benefits from the advantages of Browning's Total Barrel Dynamics and the Invector-DS choke tube system to extract the most performance from this revered gauge.
|Finish||Gloss AAA Maple|
|Sights||Fiber Optic Front|
New York Compliant
At Sportsman's Warehouse, we've got you covered.
- If any warranty issue comes up, we'll cover the cost of packing & shipping to the manufacturer from any Sportsman's Warehouse location.
- Cleaning, scope mounting, and bore sighting.
- Discounts on gun customization from The Gunsmith at Sportsman's Warehouse.
- FSP can be applied to any gun purchased at Sportsman's Warehouse or online at Sportsmans.com.
- Provides two professional field strip & cleanings per year.
- Unlimited professional scope mounting & bore sighting during coverage.
- Provides warranty concurrent with manufacturer's warranty for the firearm, including all parts & labor for warranty repairs during coverage.
- We'll keep you informed of any recall notifications.
- Free packing/shipping to manufacturer &/or manufacturer's authorized service center for warranty repairs ($20-$40 value).
- 15% discount on all customizing & elective gunsmith services and FREE shipping to The Gunsmith at Sportsman's Warehouse.