Browning Max II Mossy Oak Shadow Grass Habitat 12 Gauge 3in Semi Automatic Shotgun - 26in
It is the customer's responsibility to follow all Federal, State, and Local Laws. All firearms MUST be picked up by the BUYER (ACTUAL PURCHASER) at your selected Sportsman's Warehouse store or chosen Independent Firearm Dealer (“FFL”). A valid U.S. and/or state government-issued identification document, or combination of government-issued documents, which reflect the buyer's current residential address, must be presented at the selected store location prior the completion of any firearm-related paperwork and background check initiation. The actual purchaser must be 18 years of age or older to purchase rifles and/or shotguns. The actual purchaser must be 21 years of age or older to purchase handguns and/or firearm receivers, frames, silencers, or pistol-grip only firearms. Certain states have stricter laws regarding a firearm buyer’s age and Sportsman's Warehouse complies with such requirements.
Browning Max II Mossy Oak Shadow Grass Habitat 12 Gauge 3in Semi Automatic Shotgun - A duck hunters dream. Make sure you have a grip on "The Best There Is" when you wade into the marsh next hunting season with a new Maxus II. Like its predecessor, the new Maxus II is powered by the Power Drive Gas Sytem the fastest, most reliable gas system on the market. In addition to proven performance, the Maxus II offers a shotgunner superior shooting comfort, a great trigger, intuitive handling and striking appearance.
Maximum reliability. From the day the Maxus was released, it promised to be the most reliable autoloader available — to say that it has lived up to that expectation is an understatement. The perfectly tuned Power Drive Gas System was designed to improve reliability across the ammunition spectrum and reduce felt recoil. The Maxus also featured the proven Lightning Trigger with the fastest lock time of any autoloader in its class. Comfortable ergonomics, trim dimensions, excellent balance that promote a smooth swing and a host of innovative features all contributed to its status as the shotgun to have for the field, marsh and range.
Perfection, perfected. The Maxus II builds on the success of the original, and adds a new look and more features that improve shooting comfort, performance and speed without sacrificing an ounce of the proven reliability the Maxus has been lauded for.
A new SoftFlex cheek piece and 1-1/2in thick Inflex Recoil Pad combine to further reduce felt recoil and ease the sting of 3-1/2in magnum goose loads. Overmolded rubber panels that improve grip in all conditions have been added to the stock and forearm. The stock and forearm have been redesigned to be more comfortable. To fit an even broader range of shooters, the stock is now able to be easily trimmed up to 3/4in.
- New Mossy Oak Shadow Grass Habitat finish
- New SoftFlex Cheek Pad increases shooting comfort
- New oversize bolt release and bolt handle
- New composite stock can be trimmed and is shim adjustable for cast, drop and length of pull
- New rubber overmolding on stock and forearm add grip in all conditions
- New trigger guard is ramped for easier loading
- New screw-on magazine cap
- Nickel Teflon Coating on the bolt, bolt slide, shell carrier, bolt release and bolt handle protect and add lubricity
- Lightweight magazine tube reduces weight
- Chrome chamber and bore increase durability and corrosion resistance
- Fiber-optic front sight and ivory mid-bead
- ABS hard case included
- Three extended Invector-Plus choke tubes included (F, M, IC)
- Ideal for hunting
|Finish||Mossy Oak Shadow Grass Habitat|
|Choke||F, M, IC|
|Product Line||Maxus II|
At Sportsman's Warehouse, we've got you covered.
- If any warranty issue comes up, we'll cover the cost of packing & shipping to the manufacturer from any Sportsman's Warehouse location.
- Cleaning, scope mounting, and bore sighting.
- Discounts on gun customization from The Gunsmith at Sportsman's Warehouse.
- FSP can be applied to any gun purchased at Sportsman's Warehouse or online at Sportsmans.com.
- Provides two professional field strip & cleanings per year.
- Unlimited professional scope mounting & bore sighting during coverage.
- Provides warranty concurrent with manufacturer's warranty for the firearm, including all parts & labor for warranty repairs during coverage.
- We'll keep you informed of any recall notifications.
- Free packing/shipping to manufacturer &/or manufacturer's authorized service center for warranty repairs ($20-$40 value).
- 15% discount on all customizing & elective gunsmith services and FREE shipping to The Gunsmith at Sportsman's Warehouse.