Browning A5 Wicked Wing Sweet Sixteen Mossy Oak Shadow Grass Habitat 16 Gauge 2-3/4in Semi Automatic Shotgun - 28in
It is the customer's responsibility to follow all Federal, State, and Local Laws. All firearms MUST be picked up by the BUYER (ACTUAL PURCHASER) at your selected Sportsman's Warehouse store or chosen Independent Firearm Dealer (“FFL”). A valid U.S. and/or state government-issued identification document, or combination of government-issued documents, which reflect the buyer's current residential address, must be presented at the selected store location prior the completion of any firearm-related paperwork and background check initiation. The actual purchaser must be 18 years of age or older to purchase rifles and/or shotguns. The actual purchaser must be 21 years of age or older to purchase handguns and/or firearm receivers, frames, silencers, or pistol-grip only firearms. Certain states have stricter laws regarding a firearm buyer’s age and Sportsman's Warehouse complies with such requirements.
Browning A5 Wicked Wing Sweet Sixteen Mossy Oak Shadow Grass Habitat 16 Gauge 2-3/4in Semi Automatic Shotgun - Browning Wicked Wing edition A5 Sweet Sixteen autoloaders are designed to be top performers in every way. From the smaller, 16-gauge humpback receiver that reduces weight and speeds handling to the short-recoil autoloading operation that is so reliable we back it with a 5 year/100,000 round guarantee — come hell or high water. But that's not all, even the Cerakote Burnt Bronze camo finish on the receiver and Burnt Bronze on the barrel are added to increase durability and add awesome looks that stand out everywhere except in the field. An oversize bolt release and bolt handle make it easier to use these controls under all conditions. The bolt and shell carrier have a nickel Teflon coating that adds protection and lubricicity to these crucial parts. Even the chamber and bore are chromed for resistance to wear and corrosion.
In its simplest term, kinetic energy is the energy of motion. The Browning A5 makes better use of kinetic energy with its powerful, short recoil-operated Kinematic Drive System. Kinematic Drive harnesses recoil energy and converts it into the mechanical motion needed to operate the action. This concept is tried and true, and now perfected by the company that broke ground first with autoloading shotguns. The beauty of Kinematic Drive is the simplicity of design for consistent, reliable function with a wide variety of loads and under the full extremes of weather, temperature, moisture and grime. This gun is designed to work, come hell or high water. Operation is clean because gases are sent out the barrel and away from the action.
The in-between 16 is known as "The Gentleman's Gauge." To many hunters, the 16 gauge is the ideal ammunition for the perfect gun. A well-designed 16 gauge is closer in weight to a 20 gauge, with a shot payload nearer the 12 gauge, and patterning that bests them both. Like its most revered predecessor, the Browning A5 16 gauge is built on a smaller, lighter receiver for reduced weight and a sleek feel in your hands. It also benefits from the advantages of Total Barrel Dynamics and the Invector-DS choke tube system to extract the most performance from this revered gauge. The humpback receiver profile increases the length of the sighting plane to give you the same advantage the first Auto 5s were famous for. Pick up an A5 Sweet Sixteen and see how sweet it is.
- Cerakote Burnt Bronze camo finish on receiver and Burnt Bronze finish on barrel
- Fully chrome-plated bore for corrosion resistance; Cerakote Burnt Bronze finish
- Composite stock with close radius pistol grip; Mossy Oak Shadow Grass Habitat camouflage finish; Textured gripping surfaces
- Shim-adjustable for length of pull, cast, and drop
- 1/4in and 1/2in stock spacers included for length of pull adjustment
- Three extended Invector-DS Goose Band Choke tubes included (F, M, IC)
- Briley oversize bolt release
- Fiber-optic front sight; Ivory mid-bead sight
- Ideal for hunting
|Finish||Mossy Oak Shadow Grass Habitat|
|Choke||F, M, IC|
|Product Line||A5 Wicked Wing|
At Sportsman's Warehouse, we've got you covered.
- If any warranty issue comes up, we'll cover the cost of packing & shipping to the manufacturer from any Sportsman's Warehouse location.
- Cleaning, scope mounting, and bore sighting.
- Discounts on gun customization from The Gunsmith at Sportsman's Warehouse.
- FSP can be applied to any gun purchased at Sportsman's Warehouse or online at Sportsmans.com.
- Provides two professional field strip & cleanings per year.
- Unlimited professional scope mounting & bore sighting during coverage.
- Provides warranty concurrent with manufacturer's warranty for the firearm, including all parts & labor for warranty repairs during coverage.
- We'll keep you informed of any recall notifications.
- Free packing/shipping to manufacturer &/or manufacturer's authorized service center for warranty repairs ($20-$40 value).
- 15% discount on all customizing & elective gunsmith services and FREE shipping to The Gunsmith at Sportsman's Warehouse.