Traditions NitroFire Breech Cleaning Kit
Traditions NitroFire Breech Cleaning Kit - All The Essentials To Clean Your NitroFire Muzzleloader. This kit includes the following items which all have 10/32 threads: NitroFire Bronze Brush – With a tapered end specifically for cleaning the NitroFire barrel and breech, this brush is excellent for hard scrubbing. It helps break up fouling quickly and easily without harming the rifling. For best results, use with a bore cleaning solvent. NitroFire Nylon Brush – Excellent for loosening powder or residue. The sturdy nylon bristles and the tapered end allow for easy cleaning within the NitroFire barrel and breech areas. NitroFire Bullet Unloading Jag – Essential for removing a bullet from your NitroFire rifle! Attach the brass jag to your ramrod to lengthen it and insert the rod from the breech. Push the bullet out slowly and carefully through the muzzle. NitroFire Cotton Swab – 100% cotton. The fibers soak up cleaning solvents and help to remove fouling from the barrel and breech areas.
- Bronze Brush
- Nylon Brush
- Bullet Unloading Jag
- Cotton Swab
At Sportsman's Warehouse, we've got you covered.
- If any warranty issue comes up, we'll cover the cost of packing & shipping to the manufacturer from any Sportsman's Warehouse location.
- Cleaning, scope mounting, and bore sighting.
- Discounts on gun customization from The Gunsmith at Sportsman's Warehouse.
- FSP can be applied to any gun purchased at Sportsman's Warehouse or online at Sportsmans.com.
- Provides two professional field strip & cleanings per year.
- Unlimited professional scope mounting & bore sighting during coverage.
- Provides warranty concurrent with manufacturer's warranty for the firearm, including all parts & labor for warranty repairs during coverage.
- We'll keep you informed of any recall notifications.
- Free packing/shipping to manufacturer &/or manufacturer's authorized service center for warranty repairs ($20-$40 value).
- 15% discount on all customizing & elective gunsmith services and FREE shipping to The Gunsmith at Sportsman's Warehouse.