Weatherby Vanguard Accuguard Bolt Action Rifle
It is the customer's responsibility to follow all Federal, State, and Local Laws. All firearms MUST be picked up by the BUYER (ACTUAL PURCHASER) at your selected Sportsman's Warehouse store or chosen Independent Firearm Dealer (“FFL”). A valid U.S. and/or state government-issued identification document, or combination of government-issued documents, which reflect the buyer's current residential address, must be presented at the selected store location prior the completion of any firearm-related paperwork and background check initiation. The actual purchaser must be 18 years of age or older to purchase rifles and/or shotguns. The actual purchaser must be 21 years of age or older to purchase handguns and/or firearm receivers, frames, silencers, or pistol-grip only firearms. Certain states have stricter laws regarding a firearm buyer’s age and Sportsman's Warehouse complies with such requirements.
Weatherby Vanguard Accuguard Bolt Action Rifle - Weatherby's Vanguard rifles are guaranteed to shoot a 3-shot group of .99" or less at 100 yards (SUB-MOA) from a cold barrel when used with Weatherby factory or premium ammunition. Vanguard rifles are equipped with a match quality, two-stage trigger (adjustable down to 2.5 lbs.) and a 3-position safety, with the middle position allowing the shooter to work the action while safety is still engaged. The Vanguard action incorporates a one-piece machined bolt body, fluted for reduction in weight and bearing surface area, while eliminating binding for smooth action. Three gas ports allow high-pressure gases to escape laterally in the event of an accidental case rupture, and the massive M-16-style extractor ensures reliable and positive extraction. Vanguard rifles have a one-piece machined receiver featuring an integral recoil lug for the utmost in strength and structural integrity, along with a one-piece trigger guard with a hinged floorplate for easy access to unfired cartridges in the magazine. The Vanguard Accuguard model is designed for long range performance. The hand-laminated, raised comb Monte Carlo, composite stock has a full-length aluminum bedding block, matte gel coat finish, and spiderweb accents. The The 410 series stainless steel metalwork has a bead blasted matte finish, including the free-floated, fluted, cold hammer-forged barrel. This model has a 24" free-floated, cold hammer-forged barrel with a #3 contour.
|Stock||Black w/Gray Webbing Monte Carlo Composite|
|Sights||Drilled & Tapped For Scope Base|
|Cartridge||6.5-300 Weatherby Magnum|
At Sportsman's Warehouse, we've got you covered.
- If any warranty issue comes up, we'll cover the cost of packing & shipping to the manufacturer from any Sportsman's Warehouse location.
- Cleaning, scope mounting, and bore sighting.
- Discounts on gun customization from The Gunsmith at Sportsman's Warehouse.
- FSP can be applied to any gun purchased at Sportsman's Warehouse or online at Sportsmans.com.
- Provides two professional field strip & cleanings per year.
- Unlimited professional scope mounting & bore sighting during coverage.
- Provides warranty concurrent with manufacturer's warranty for the firearm, including all parts & labor for warranty repairs during coverage.
- We'll keep you informed of any recall notifications.
- Free packing/shipping to manufacturer &/or manufacturer's authorized service center for warranty repairs ($20-$40 value).
- 15% discount on all customizing & elective gunsmith services and FREE shipping to The Gunsmith at Sportsman's Warehouse.