Weatherby Mark V Weathermark Burnt Bronze Cerakote Gray Bolt Action Rifle - 240 Weatherby Magnum - 24in
It is the customer's responsibility to follow all Federal, State, and Local Laws. All firearms MUST be picked up by the BUYER (ACTUAL PURCHASER) at your selected Sportsman's Warehouse store or chosen Independent Firearm Dealer (“FFL”). A valid U.S. and/or state government-issued identification document, or combination of government-issued documents, which reflect the buyer's current residential address, must be presented at the selected store location prior the completion of any firearm-related paperwork and background check initiation. The actual purchaser must be 18 years of age or older to purchase rifles and/or shotguns. The actual purchaser must be 21 years of age or older to purchase handguns and/or firearm receivers, frames, silencers, or pistol-grip only firearms. Certain states have stricter laws regarding a firearm buyer’s age and Sportsman's Warehouse complies with such requirements.
Weatherby Mark V Weathermark Burnt Bronze Cerakote Gray Bolt Action Rifle - 240 Weatherby Magnum - The Weathermark historically represents the first Mark V to feature a Cerakote finish ready for the nastiest weather conditions. The #2 contour barrel provides accuracy combined with the hand-laid fiberglass Monte Carlo stock with aluminum bedding blocks. Spiral fluted bolt body in contrasting Graphite Black Cerakote gives full weather protection and adds aesthetics. If you are looking for the best value Mark V rifle for any adventure, you found it in the WeatherMark.
|Finish||Burnt Bronze Cerakote Gray|
|Sights||Drilled and Tapped|
|Cartridge||240 Weatherby Magnum|
|Product Line||Mark V|
At Sportsman's Warehouse, we've got you covered.
- If any warranty issue comes up, we'll cover the cost of packing & shipping to the manufacturer from any Sportsman's Warehouse location.
- Cleaning, scope mounting, and bore sighting.
- Discounts on gun customization from The Gunsmith at Sportsman's Warehouse.
- FSP can be applied to any gun purchased at Sportsman's Warehouse or online at Sportsmans.com.
- Provides two professional field strip & cleanings per year.
- Unlimited professional scope mounting & bore sighting during coverage.
- Provides warranty concurrent with manufacturer's warranty for the firearm, including all parts & labor for warranty repairs during coverage.
- We'll keep you informed of any recall notifications.
- Free packing/shipping to manufacturer &/or manufacturer's authorized service center for warranty repairs ($20-$40 value).
- 15% discount on all customizing & elective gunsmith services and FREE shipping to The Gunsmith at Sportsman's Warehouse.