Weatherby Mark V Backcountry Ti Graphite Black Bolt Action Rifle - 257 Weatherby Magnum
It is the customer's responsibility to follow all Federal, State, and Local Laws.
All firearms MUST be picked up by the BUYER (ACTUAL PURCHASER) at your selected Sportsman's Warehouse store or chosen Independent Firearm Dealer (“FFL”).
A valid U.S. and/or state government-issued identification document, or combination of government-issued documents, which reflect the buyer's current residential address, must be presented at the selected store location prior to the completion of any firearm-related paperwork and background check initiation.
The actual purchaser must be 18 years of age or older to purchase rifles and/or shotguns.
The actual purchaser must be 21 years of age or older to purchase handguns and/or firearm receivers, frames, silencers, or pistol-grip only firearms.
Certain states have stricter laws regarding a firearm buyer’s age and Sportsman's Warehouse complies with such requirements.
Weatherby Mark V Backcountry Ti Graphite Black Bolt Action Rifle - 257 Weatherby Magnum - Weatherby set out to produce the best backcountry rifle and cartridge combination ever, it was a project they did not take lightly. At their core, they pride themselves in ballistic superiority. So, the goal was not to simply achieve the production of a 5-pound rifle. Instead, their team was able to break the 5-pound mark while delivering magnum performance in a firearm that doesn't demand custom rifle pricing. Additionally, the combination of the stock design, muzzle brake, and proprietary patent-pending 3DHEX recoil reducer make it enjoyable to shoot.
- .625in At Comb & .325in At Heel
- Fluted Barrel
- Accubrake ST Muzzle Brake
|Finish||Graphite Black Cerakote|
|Stock||Carbon Fiber With Gray Sponge Patterns|
|Sights||Drilled & Tapped For Scope Base|
|Cartridge||257 Weatherby Magnum|
|Color||Carbon Fiber With Gray Sponge Patterns|
|Stock Material||Carbon Fiber|
At Sportsman's Warehouse, we've got you covered.
- If any warranty issue comes up, we'll cover the cost of packing & shipping to the manufacturer from any Sportsman's Warehouse location.
- Cleaning, scope mounting, and bore sighting.
- Discounts on gun customization from The Gunsmith at Sportsman's Warehouse.
- FSP can be applied to any gun purchased at Sportsman's Warehouse or online at Sportsmans.com.
- Provides two professional field strip & cleanings per year.
- Unlimited professional scope mounting & bore sighting during coverage.
- Provides warranty concurrent with manufacturer's warranty for the firearm, including all parts & labor for warranty repairs during coverage.
- We'll keep you informed of any recall notifications.
- Free packing/shipping to manufacturer &/or manufacturer's authorized service center for warranty repairs ($20-$40 value).
- 15% discount on all customizing & elective gunsmith services and FREE shipping to The Gunsmith at Sportsman's Warehouse.