Weatherby Mark V Backcountry 2.0 TI Carbon Graphite Black Cerakote Bolt Action Rifle - 243 Winchester - 22in
It is the customer's responsibility to follow all Federal, State, and Local Laws. All firearms MUST be picked up by the BUYER (ACTUAL PURCHASER) at your selected Sportsman's Warehouse store or chosen Independent Firearm Dealer (“FFL”). A valid U.S. and/or state government-issued identification document, or combination of government-issued documents, which reflect the buyer's current residential address, must be presented at the selected store location prior the completion of any firearm-related paperwork and background check initiation. The actual purchaser must be 18 years of age or older to purchase rifles and/or shotguns. The actual purchaser must be 21 years of age or older to purchase handguns and/or firearm receivers, frames, silencers, or pistol-grip only firearms. Certain states have stricter laws regarding a firearm buyer’s age and Sportsman's Warehouse complies with such requirements.
Weatherby Mark V Backcountry 2.0 TI Carbon Graphite Black Cerakote Bolt Action Rifle - 243 Winchester - 22in - Registering an impressive 5.3 lb starting weight, the Backcountry 2.0 Ti Carbon combines a titanium action with the new Peak 44 Blacktooth stock — the lightest production carbon fiber stock on the market. Aiding in both weight and recoil reduction is the second generation 3DHEX recoil pad, the first production 3D printed pad the firearms world has seen. Hidden inside the pad are a series of interlocking voids that progressively collapse during recoil, expanding the time component of the recoil impulse and deadening the sharp kick of magnum chamberings.More pronounced spiral fluting on the bolt body not only trims a little weight, it also reduces bearing surface within the action and results in even smoother function. The newly-threaded bolt handle is equipped with a lightweight aluminum extended, skeletonized knob. Fit with a titanium version of Weatherby’s highly-effective Accubrake ST, this brake is blended to match the profile of the #4 carbon fiber barrel. With 30 symmetrically-spaced ports that help harness the recoil, it tames even magnum chamberings and makes them pleasant to shoot.
|Finish||Graphite Black Cerakote|
|Stock Material||Carbon Fiber|
At Sportsman's Warehouse, we've got you covered.
- If any warranty issue comes up, we'll cover the cost of packing & shipping to the manufacturer from any Sportsman's Warehouse location.
- Cleaning, scope mounting, and bore sighting.
- Discounts on gun customization from The Gunsmith at Sportsman's Warehouse.
- FSP can be applied to any gun purchased at Sportsman's Warehouse or online at Sportsmans.com.
- Provides two professional field strip & cleanings per year.
- Unlimited professional scope mounting & bore sighting during coverage.
- Provides warranty concurrent with manufacturer's warranty for the firearm, including all parts & labor for warranty repairs during coverage.
- We'll keep you informed of any recall notifications.
- Free packing/shipping to manufacturer &/or manufacturer's authorized service center for warranty repairs ($20-$40 value).
- 15% discount on all customizing & elective gunsmith services and FREE shipping to The Gunsmith at Sportsman's Warehouse.