Traditions Outfitter G3 Compact Model Black/Cerakote Single Shot Rifle - 300 AAC Blackout - 16.5in
It is the customer's responsibility to follow all Federal, State, and Local Laws. All firearms MUST be picked up by the BUYER (ACTUAL PURCHASER) at your selected Sportsman's Warehouse store or chosen Independent Firearm Dealer (“FFL”). A valid U.S. and/or state government-issued identification document, or combination of government-issued documents, which reflect the buyer's current residential address, must be presented at the selected store location prior the completion of any firearm-related paperwork and background check initiation. The actual purchaser must be 18 years of age or older to purchase rifles and/or shotguns. The actual purchaser must be 21 years of age or older to purchase handguns and/or firearm receivers, frames, silencers, or pistol-grip only firearms. Certain states have stricter laws regarding a firearm buyer’s age and Sportsman's Warehouse complies with such requirements.
Traditions Outfitter G3 Compact Model Black/Cerakote Single Shot Rifle - 300 AAC Blackout - 16.5in - Traditions Outfitter G3 With 3-9X40 Duplex Scope Black/Cerakote Single Shot Rifle - 300 AAC Blackout - 16.5in - Traditions Outfitter G3 Rifle is a break-action, single shot cartridge rifle. This centerfire rifle is the perfect choice for whitetail and large game hunting. With a 16.5in Premium Lothar Walther Chromoly fluted barrel, the Outfitter G3 is lightweight, easy to carry, and extremely accurate. The Outfitter G3 is also equipped with Traditions new Elite XT trigger system. The Elite XT trigger system is designed with a rebounding hammer, a captive half cock, and a manual cross block trigger safety. The Elite XT trigger allows the action to be broken open with the cross bolt safety engaged which allows you to load or unload your Outfitter G3 and view the chamber.
- 16.5in Lothar Walther Chromoly Fluted Barrel
- Premium Cerakote Finish On Barrel
- Weighs 6.25lbs
- New Elite XT Trigger System
- Manual Trigger Block Safety
- Steel Frame
- 11 Degree Target Crown
- Drilled And Tapped
- Lightweight And Maneuverable
- Excellent For Smaller Framed Shooters
|Sights||Drilled & Tapped For Scope Base|
|Cartridge||300 AAC Blackout|
|Product Line||Outfitter G3|
At Sportsman's Warehouse, we've got you covered.
- If any warranty issue comes up, we'll cover the cost of packing & shipping to the manufacturer from any Sportsman's Warehouse location.
- Cleaning, scope mounting, and bore sighting.
- Discounts on gun customization from The Gunsmith at Sportsman's Warehouse.
- FSP can be applied to any gun purchased at Sportsman's Warehouse or online at Sportsmans.com.
- Provides two professional field strip & cleanings per year.
- Unlimited professional scope mounting & bore sighting during coverage.
- Provides warranty concurrent with manufacturer's warranty for the firearm, including all parts & labor for warranty repairs during coverage.
- We'll keep you informed of any recall notifications.
- Free packing/shipping to manufacturer &/or manufacturer's authorized service center for warranty repairs ($20-$40 value).
- 15% discount on all customizing & elective gunsmith services and FREE shipping to The Gunsmith at Sportsman's Warehouse.