Ruger Precision Black Bolt Action Rifle - 300 Winchester Magnum
It is the customer's responsibility to follow all Federal, State, and Local Laws. All firearms MUST be picked up by the BUYER (ACTUAL PURCHASER) at your selected Sportsman's Warehouse store or chosen Independent Firearm Dealer (“FFL”). A valid U.S. and/or state government-issued identification document, or combination of government-issued documents, which reflect the buyer's current residential address, must be presented at the selected store location prior the completion of any firearm-related paperwork and background check initiation. The actual purchaser must be 18 years of age or older to purchase rifles and/or shotguns. The actual purchaser must be 21 years of age or older to purchase handguns and/or firearm receivers, frames, silencers, or pistol-grip only firearms. Certain states have stricter laws regarding a firearm buyer’s age and Sportsman's Warehouse complies with such requirements.
Ruger Precision Black Bolt Action Rifle - 300 Winchester Magnum - Ruger's Precision Rifle features an in-line recoil path which manages recoil directly from the rear of the receiver to the buttstock, providing maximum accuracy potential. The Ruger Precision MSR stock comes with QD
sling attachment points and features a bottom Picatinny rail and soft rubber buttpad. Its left-folding stock hinge is attached to an AR-style buffer tube and accepts any AR-style stock. The length of pull and comb height are adjustable. Its 18" free-float M-Lok handguard is made of
aluminum and features M-Lok slots on all four sides, while the receiver and one-piece bolt are precision CNC-machined from pre-hardened 4140 chrome-moly steel. The 30 MOA Picatinny rail is ideal for increased long-range elevation capabilities. The cold hammer-forged chrome-moly steel barrel features 5R Rifling, heavy-contour, and a Ruger Precision Rifle Magnum Muzzle Brake along with an included thread protector. The Precision Rifle also has a Ruger Marksman adjustable trigger, ambidextrous manual
safety, magazine well front that is contoured and precision machined from aerospace-grade 7075-T6 aluminum, and patented multi-magazine interface functions.
- Ambidextrous Manual Safety
- 18" Free-Float M-LOK Handguard
- Ruger Magnum Muzzle Brake
- 30 MOA Picatinny Rail
|Lop||12.70in - 16.20in|
|Stock||Ruger Precision MSR Stock|
|Sights||Picatinny Optics Rail|
|Cartridge||300 Winchester Magnum|
At Sportsman's Warehouse, we've got you covered.
- If any warranty issue comes up, we'll cover the cost of packing & shipping to the manufacturer from any Sportsman's Warehouse location.
- Cleaning, scope mounting, and bore sighting.
- Discounts on gun customization from The Gunsmith at Sportsman's Warehouse.
- FSP can be applied to any gun purchased at Sportsman's Warehouse or online at Sportsmans.com.
- Provides two professional field strip & cleanings per year.
- Unlimited professional scope mounting & bore sighting during coverage.
- Provides warranty concurrent with manufacturer's warranty for the firearm, including all parts & labor for warranty repairs during coverage.
- We'll keep you informed of any recall notifications.
- Free packing/shipping to manufacturer &/or manufacturer's authorized service center for warranty repairs ($20-$40 value).
- 15% discount on all customizing & elective gunsmith services and FREE shipping to The Gunsmith at Sportsman's Warehouse.