Ruger Precision Anodized Black Bolt Action Rifle - 308 Winchester - 20in
Add a Firearm Service PlanGet the most out of your purchase and help keep your new firearm in great condition
It is the customer's responsibility to follow all Federal, State, and Local Laws.
All firearms MUST be picked up by the BUYER (ACTUAL PURCHASER) at your selected Sportsman's Warehouse store or chosen Independent Firearm Dealer (“FFL”).
A valid U.S. and/or state government-issued identification document, or combination of government-issued documents, which reflect the buyer's current residential address, must be presented at the selected store location prior to the completion of any firearm-related paperwork and background check initiation.
The actual purchaser must be 18 years of age or older to purchase rifles and/or shotguns.
The actual purchaser must be 21 years of age or older to purchase handguns and/or firearm receivers, frames, silencers, or pistol-grip only firearms.
Certain states have stricter laws regarding a firearm buyer’s age and Sportsman's Warehouse complies with such requirements.
Ruger Precision Anodized Black Bolt Action Rifle - 308 Winchester - 20in - The Ruger Precision Rifle takes quality to another level and is equipped with many features to provide a highly customizable shooting experience. The medium-contour barrel with a Ruger Precision Rifle Hybrid Muzzle Brake works to reduce recoil and blast to the sides of the shooter. A 20 MOA Picatinny rail is securely seated for increased long-range elevation capabilities. An in-line recoil path manages recoil directly from the rear of the receiver to the buttstock which provides maximum accuracy.
- Barrel: 20in, Cold Hammer Forged, Chrome-Moly Steel, Medium Contour, 5R Rifling at Minimum Bore and Groove Dimensions, Minimum Headspace and Centralized Chamber
- Hybrid Muzzle Break
- Barrel Can Be Replaced Easily by a Competent Gunsmith Using Headspace Gauges.
- "Upper" Receiver and One-Piece Bolt are Precision CNC-Machined from Pre-Hardened 4140 Chrome-Moly Steel to Minimize Distortion.
- In-Line Recoil Path Manages Recoil Directly from the Rear of the Receiver to the Buttstock, Not Through a Traditional Bedding System.
- Three-Lug Bolt with 70 Degree Throw Features Dual Cocking Cams and a Smooth-Running, Full Diameter Bolt Body. Bolt Body is Nitrided for Corrosion Resistance, Smooth Operation and Durability.
- Oversized Bolt Handle for Positive Bolt Manipulation, with a 5/16in-24 Thread Pattern for Easy Replacement. Bolt Disassembly Tool is Stored in the Ruger Precision Rifle Billet Aluminum Bolt Shroud for Easy Striker Channel Cleaning.
- 15in Aluminum Free-Float Handguard is Black Hard-Coat Anodized Aluminum and Features Magpul M-LOK Slots on All Four Sides for Improved Scope Clearance for Long-Range Scopes and Easy Mounting of M-LOK-Compatible Rails and Accessories.
- 20 MOA Picatinny Rail Secured with # 8-40 Screws for Increased Long-Range Elevation Capabilities.
- Ambidextrous Manual Safety for Left- or Right-Handed Lever Manipulation.
- Ruger Marksman Adjustable Trigger is Externally Adjustable, with a Trigger Pull Range of 2.25 to 5 Pounds; Wrench is Stored in the Bolt Shroud.
- Ruger Precision MSR Stock with QD Sling Attachment Points Features a Bottom Picatinny Rail and Soft Rubber Buttpad. The Left-Folding Stock Hinge is Attached to an AR-Style Buffer Tube and Accepts Any AR-Style Stock. Length of Pull and Comb Height are Adjustable.
- Patented Multi-Magazine Interface Functions Interchangeably with AICS and M110/SR-25/DPMS/Magpul-Style Magazines (Works with Some M14 Magazines).
- "Lower" Magazine Well Halves are Precision Machined from Aerospace-Grade 7075-T6 Aluminum and Are Type III Hard-Coat Anodized for Maximum Durability.
- Magazine Well Front is Contoured for a Positive Grip When Bracing Against Shooting Supports.
- Two 10-Round Magpul PMAG Magazines
|Stock||Ruger Precision MSR Black Polymer Folding & Adjustable Buttstock w/ Rubber Buttpad|