Ruger Hawkeye Hunter Threaded Barrel Stainless/Walnut Bolt Action Rifle - 6.5 PRC
It is the customer's responsibility to follow all Federal, State, and Local Laws.
All firearms MUST be picked up by the BUYER (ACTUAL PURCHASER) at your selected Sportsman's Warehouse store or chosen Independent Firearm Dealer (“FFL”).
A valid U.S. and/or state government-issued identification document, or combination of government-issued documents, which reflect the buyer's current residential address, must be presented at the selected store location prior to the completion of any firearm-related paperwork and background check initiation.
The actual purchaser must be 18 years of age or older to purchase rifles and/or shotguns.
The actual purchaser must be 21 years of age or older to purchase handguns and/or firearm receivers, frames, silencers, or pistol-grip only firearms.
Certain states have stricter laws regarding a firearm buyer’s age and Sportsman's Warehouse complies with such requirements.
Ruger Hawkeye Hunter Threaded Barrel Stainless/Walnut Bolt Action Rifle - 6.5 PRC - This model of the Hawkeye Hunter features a Mauser-type controlled round feed extractor and fixed blade-type ejector that positively ejects empty cases as the bolt is moved fully rearward.
- Non-rotating, Mauser-type Controlled Round Feed Extractor
- Hinged, Solid-Steel Floorplate For Easy Unloading Without Having To Chamber Each Cartridge
- 20 MOA Picatinny Rail Secured With Four, #8-40 Screws For Increased Long-Range Elevation Capabilities
- 3-Position Safety
- Checkering On Grip And Forend.
- Free-Floated, Cold Hammer-Forged Stainless Steel Barrel
- Factory-Installed Thread Protector
- The LC6 Trigger
- Rugged, One-Piece, Stainless Steel Bolt
- Studs For Mounting Sling Swivels
|Sights||Picatinny Optics Rail|
|Stock Material||American Walnut|