Ruger Hawkeye African Blued Bolt Action Rifle - 375 Ruger - 23in
It is the customer's responsibility to follow all Federal, State, and Local Laws.
All firearms MUST be picked up by the BUYER (ACTUAL PURCHASER) at your selected Sportsman's Warehouse store or chosen Independent Firearm Dealer (“FFL”).
A valid U.S. and/or state government-issued identification document, or combination of government-issued documents, which reflect the buyer's current residential address, must be presented at the selected store location prior to the completion of any firearm-related paperwork and background check initiation.
The actual purchaser must be 18 years of age or older to purchase rifles and/or shotguns.
The actual purchaser must be 21 years of age or older to purchase handguns and/or firearm receivers, frames, silencers, or pistol-grip only firearms.
Certain states have stricter laws regarding a firearm buyer’s age and Sportsman's Warehouse complies with such requirements.
Ruger Hawkeye African Blued Bolt Action Rifle - 375 Ruger - 23in - The Ruger Muzzle Brake System includes a removable, radial-port muzzle brake that significantly reduces felt recoil. For times when the brake is not preferred, it may be replaced by the included dynamically-matched muzzle weight. Switching between the brake and the weight will not change the bullet's point of impact for a particular load. The included thread protector may be used if neither the brake nor the weight is desired.
- Three-position safety
- The LC6&tade; trigger features smooth, crisp performance right out of the box
- Cold hammer-forged barrel
- Ergonomically pleasing, American walnut stock has rounded contours along the barrel
- Also includes - rugged one-piece, stainless steel bolt; barrel band mounted swivel stud; optional forend swivel stud
- Shallow "express-style" windage-adjustable "V" notch rear sight and large white bead front sight for instant target acquisition
|Stock||American Walnut w/Ebony Forend Cap|
|Sights||Iron Sights & Picatinny Optics Rail|