Ruger 10/22 Takedown Black Semi Automatic Rifle - 22 Long Rifle - 18.5in
It is the customer's responsibility to follow all Federal, State, and Local Laws.
All firearms MUST be picked up by the BUYER (ACTUAL PURCHASER) at your selected Sportsman's Warehouse store or chosen Independent Firearm Dealer (“FFL”).
A valid U.S. and/or state government-issued identification document, or combination of government-issued documents, which reflect the buyer's current residential address, must be presented at the selected store location prior to the completion of any firearm-related paperwork and background check initiation.
The actual purchaser must be 18 years of age or older to purchase rifles and/or shotguns.
The actual purchaser must be 21 years of age or older to purchase handguns and/or firearm receivers, frames, silencers, or pistol-grip only firearms.
Certain states have stricter laws regarding a firearm buyer’s age and Sportsman's Warehouse complies with such requirements.
Ruger 10/22 Takedown Black Semi Automatic Rifle - 22 Long Rifle - 18.5in - Built on a solid reputation for reliability and accuracy, the Ruger 10/22 Takedown Semi-Auto Rimfire Rifle is one of the most popular, and widely used rimfire rifles in the US. The 10/22 Takedown Model is well suited for having a survival gun stowed in a vehicle, boat, or plane, or at a cabin or home. It makes an easy-to-carry camp gun, perfect for backpacking and canoe trips. The Takedown splits into 2 subassemblies right in front of the receiver by simply pushing a recessed lever, twisting the subassemblies, and pulling them apart—no tools are needed! To ensure consistent accuracy, the 10/22 Takedown has an adjustment knob to eliminate play between the halves. After reassembly, the firearm returns to zero, even when receiver-mounted optics are used. Its 2-piece carbine-style synthetic stock features a curved, checkered butt that stays put on the shoulder and textured surfaces on the pistol grip and fore-end to provide a solid hold in harsh weather.
- The barrel is made of corrosion resistant stainless steel.
- The 10/22 utilizes a simple blowback semi-auto action, and a 10-shot rotary magazine, both of which are legendary for reliability. (Takedown Model uses readily available, standard 10/22 magazines.)
- The 10/22 Takedown features a fine, gold bead front sight dovetailed into a barrel band, and an adjustable, folding rear sight.
- The included scope base screws onto the drilled and tapped receiver, and is compatible with both Weaver-style and 3/8in tip-off scope rings. An extended magazine release allows for rapid reloading.
- The Ruger 10/22 Takedown Semi-Auto Rimfire Rifle is an indispensible, go-to firearm to have on hand for emergency self-defense, hunting, or survival situations.
- Made in USA.
|Cartridge||22 Long Rifle|
|Finish||Davidsons Dark Earth|
|Sights||Gold Bead/Folding Leaf|
|Made in the USA||Yes|
At Sportsman's Warehouse, we've got you covered.
- If any warranty issue comes up, we'll cover the cost of packing & shipping to the manufacturer from any Sportsman's Warehouse location.
- Cleaning, scope mounting, and bore sighting.
- Discounts on gun customization from The Gunsmith at Sportsman's Warehouse.
- FSP can be applied to any gun purchased at Sportsman's Warehouse or online at Sportsmans.com.
- Provides two professional field strip & cleanings per year.
- Unlimited professional scope mounting & bore sighting during coverage.
- Provides warranty concurrent with manufacturer's warranty for the firearm, including all parts & labor for warranty repairs during coverage.
- We'll keep you informed of any recall notifications.
- Free packing/shipping to manufacturer &/or manufacturer's authorized service center for warranty repairs ($20-$40 value).
- 15% discount on all customizing & elective gunsmith services and FREE shipping to The Gunsmith at Sportsman's Warehouse.