FN Ballista Rifle
It is the customer's responsibility to follow all Federal, State, and Local Laws.
All firearms MUST be picked up by the BUYER (ACTUAL PURCHASER) at your selected Sportsman's Warehouse store or chosen Independent Firearm Dealer (“FFL”).
A valid U.S. and/or state government-issued identification document, or combination of government-issued documents, which reflect the buyer's current residential address, must be presented at the selected store location prior to the completion of any firearm-related paperwork and background check initiation.
The actual purchaser must be 18 years of age or older to purchase rifles and/or shotguns.
The actual purchaser must be 21 years of age or older to purchase handguns and/or firearm receivers, frames, silencers, or pistol-grip only firearms.
Certain states have stricter laws regarding a firearm buyer’s age and Sportsman's Warehouse complies with such requirements.
FN Ballista Rifle -The Ballista represents the next generation of fully modular, multi-caliber bolt-action rifles designed to bring surgically precise fire at extended ranges. At the heart of the multi-caliber Ballista (.338 Lapua Mag.) is a high-strength, vibration-isolated aluminum alloy receiver with a top mounted MIL-STD 1913 rail plus multiple rail segments for slings, bipod, lasers, lights and other accessories. The Ballista s trigger system is full adjustable for single-stage or two-stage release between 2 and 5 pounds. The 26 fluted barrel may be changed in less than two minutes and each barrel remains true to the receiver s centerline. The Ballista s ambidextrous folding stock is fully adjustable for length-of-pull, buttplate height, comb height, and cast-on and cast-off. The detachable box magazine is fitted with caliber-specific interior assemblies to ensure reliable feeding under all conditions. SCOPE NOT INCLUDED.
- High-strength aluminum alloy with top mounted MIL-STD 1913 rail
- Vibratioin-isolated from the aluminum and polymer stock via elastomeric cushions
- Accepts magazine for multiple calibers without further modification
- Ambidextrous magazine release forward of trigger guard
- Trigger system is fully adjustable for single or two-stage release between 3 and 5 lbs.
- Multiple safety systems include manual thumb safety, grip safety and drop safety system
- Scope not included
|Finish||Flat Dark Earth|
|Stock||Ambidextrous/ Folding & Adjustable for Length of Pull/ Buttplate Height/ Cheekpiece Height/ & Cast-on/Cast-off|
|Sights||Picatinny Optics Rail|
|Cartridge||338 Lapua Magnum|
|Overall Length||45in to 46in|
At Sportsman's Warehouse, we've got you covered.
- If any warranty issue comes up, we'll cover the cost of packing & shipping to the manufacturer from any Sportsman's Warehouse location.
- Cleaning, scope mounting, and bore sighting.
- Discounts on gun customization from The Gunsmith at Sportsman's Warehouse.
- FSP can be applied to any gun purchased at Sportsman's Warehouse or online at Sportsmans.com.
- Provides two professional field strip & cleanings per year.
- Unlimited professional scope mounting & bore sighting during coverage.
- Provides warranty concurrent with manufacturer's warranty for the firearm, including all parts & labor for warranty repairs during coverage.
- We'll keep you informed of any recall notifications.
- Free packing/shipping to manufacturer &/or manufacturer's authorized service center for warranty repairs ($20-$40 value).
- 15% discount on all customizing & elective gunsmith services and FREE shipping to The Gunsmith at Sportsman's Warehouse.