Christensen Arms Mesa Long Range Tungsten Cerakote Bolt Action Rifle - 300 PRC
It is the customer's responsibility to follow all Federal, State, and Local Laws.
All firearms MUST be picked up by the BUYER (ACTUAL PURCHASER) at your selected Sportsman's Warehouse store or chosen Independent Firearm Dealer (“FFL”).
A valid U.S. and/or state government-issued identification document, or combination of government-issued documents, which reflect the buyer's current residential address, must be presented at the selected store location prior to the completion of any firearm-related paperwork and background check initiation.
The actual purchaser must be 18 years of age or older to purchase rifles and/or shotguns.
The actual purchaser must be 21 years of age or older to purchase handguns and/or firearm receivers, frames, silencers, or pistol-grip only firearms.
Certain states have stricter laws regarding a firearm buyer’s age and Sportsman's Warehouse complies with such requirements.
Christensen Arms Mesa Long Range Tungsten Cerakote Bolt Action Rifle - 300 PRC - The next evolution of our Mesa line, the Mesa Long Range was designed for dedicated precision shooters and long range hunters. The sturdy and ergonomic platform relies on a medium palma contour steel barrel paired with an adjustable carbon fiber composite gunstock and features a seamless removable side-baffle muzzle brake. The Mesa Long Range weighs in starting at 8.9 pounds and is backed by the Christensen Arms Sub-MOA Guarantee.
- Christensen Arms 416R Stainless Steel Barrel with a medium Palma Contour
- Stainless Steel Seamless Side-Baffle Brake (Removable)
- STD Rem 700 Optics Base Compatible
- Skeletonized Bolt Handle
- Christensen Arms Carbon Fiber Composite Long Range Stock
- Christensen Arms Receiver with Enlarged Ejection Port
- Match-Grade Trigger (2.5-3.5 lb)
- Billet Aluminum Machined Bottom Metal With Hinged Floor Plate
- Improved Bolt Release
- Internal Magazine
|Stock||Christensen Arms Carbon Fiber Composite Long Range Stock|
|Sights||Drilled & Tapped For Scope Base|
|Color||Black with Gray Webbing|
|Made in the USA||Yes|
At Sportsman's Warehouse, we've got you covered.
- If any warranty issue comes up, we'll cover the cost of packing & shipping to the manufacturer from any Sportsman's Warehouse location.
- Cleaning, scope mounting, and bore sighting.
- Discounts on gun customization from The Gunsmith at Sportsman's Warehouse.
- FSP can be applied to any gun purchased at Sportsman's Warehouse or online at Sportsmans.com.
- Provides two professional field strip & cleanings per year.
- Unlimited professional scope mounting & bore sighting during coverage.
- Provides warranty concurrent with manufacturer's warranty for the firearm, including all parts & labor for warranty repairs during coverage.
- We'll keep you informed of any recall notifications.
- Free packing/shipping to manufacturer &/or manufacturer's authorized service center for warranty repairs ($20-$40 value).
- 15% discount on all customizing & elective gunsmith services and FREE shipping to The Gunsmith at Sportsman's Warehouse.