Traditions St. Louis Hawken 50 Caliber In-line Muzzleloader Kit – 28in
You must be 18 or older to purchase this restricted item. Some items may only be shipped via Ground. You are responsible for complying with federal, state and local laws.
Traditions St. Louis Hawken 50 Caliber In-line Muzzleloader Kit – 28in - Traditions has developed and fine-tuned every piece of their muzzleloaders to give the hunter every advantage in the field. The ignition systems are tested in the most inclement weather to assure consistent firing under all conditions. Sights are designed for accuracy in normal or low light conditions. For the collector, Traditions paid keen attention to every detail to maintain authenticity and quality. From the detailed rifle receiver engravings to double triggers, nothing is overlooked. A serious hunting rifle with classic styling and handling. Muzzleloading is a hands on sport for many shooters, and one of the best ways possible to get a "real" hands-on experience is building a muzzleloader by hand. Uses a hooked breech for easy barrel removal, adjustable sights and an oversized trigger guard.
- Caliber: .50 Cal
- Barrel Lenth: 28in
- Barrel Type: Octagonal Hooked Breech Barrel, Percussion
- Twist: 1:48in Twist
- Brass Double Set Trigger
- Adjustable Blade Sights
- Brass Patch Box and Thimbles
- Synthetic Ramrod
- Complete Assembly, Shooting, Loading, an
At Sportsman's Warehouse, we've got you covered.
- If any warranty issue comes up, we'll cover the cost of packing & shipping to the manufacturer from any Sportsman's Warehouse location.
- Cleaning, scope mounting, and bore sighting.
- Discounts on gun customization from The Gunsmith at Sportsman's Warehouse.
- FSP can be applied to any gun purchased at Sportsman's Warehouse or online at Sportsmans.com.
- Provides two professional field strip & cleanings per year.
- Unlimited professional scope mounting & bore sighting during coverage.
- Provides warranty concurrent with manufacturer's warranty for the firearm, including all parts & labor for warranty repairs during coverage.
- We'll keep you informed of any recall notifications.
- Free packing/shipping to manufacturer &/or manufacturer's authorized service center for warranty repairs ($20-$40 value).
- 15% discount on all customizing & elective gunsmith services and FREE shipping to The Gunsmith at Sportsman's Warehouse.