Ruger LC Carbine 5.7x28mm 16.25in Gray Anodized Semi Automatic Modern Sporting Rifle - 10+1 Rounds
Add a Firearm Service PlanGet the most out of your purchase and help keep your new firearm in great condition
It is the customer's responsibility to follow all Federal, State, and Local Laws.
All firearms MUST be picked up by the BUYER (ACTUAL PURCHASER) at your selected Sportsman's Warehouse store or chosen Independent Firearm Dealer (“FFL”).
A valid U.S. and/or state government-issued identification document, or combination of government-issued documents, which reflect the buyer's current residential address, must be presented at the selected store location prior to the completion of any firearm-related paperwork and background check initiation.
The actual purchaser must be 18 years of age or older to purchase rifles and/or shotguns.
The actual purchaser must be 21 years of age or older to purchase handguns and/or firearm receivers, frames, silencers, or pistol-grip only firearms.
Certain states have stricter laws regarding a firearm buyer’s age and Sportsman's Warehouse complies with such requirements.
Ruger LC Carbine 5.7x28mm 16.25in Gray Anodized Semi Automatic Modern Sporting Rifle - 10+1 Rounds - This state compliant model features a non-threaded barrel, fixed stock and 10-round magazine. Weighing under 6lbs., the lightweight and compact Ruger LC Carbine utilizes the same steel magazines and familiar ergonomic controls as the Ruger-5.7 pistol. Unique bolt-over-barrel design with the magazine in the grip allows for excellent balance and pointability.
- Features a 16.25in Xuted, nitride-treated steel barrel for strength, accuracy, and longevity.
- Impressive ergonomics with ambidextrous manual safety, reversible charging handle, ergonomic bolt release and extended magazine release latch.
- Utilizes Ruger's safe, reliable and proven Secure Action Bre-control system that combines a protected internal hammer with a bladed-safety trigger.
- The trigger has a short, smooth pull, clean break and positive reset.
- CNC-milled handguard that is Type III hard-coat anodized aluminum for maximum durability, with M-LOK accessory attachment slots. Multiple QD sling sockets allow for maximum versatility.
- Ruger Rapid Deploy folding sights are adjustable for windage and elevation and the full length Picatinny rail allows for optic mounting.
- Safety features include: 1911-style ambidextrous manual safety; an integrated trigger safety; lightweight firing pin; neutrally balanced sear with signiBcant engagement and strong spring tension; and hammer catch to help prevent the hammer from contacting the firing pin unless the trigger is pulled.
- Also includes: one Ruger-5.7 steel pistol magazine, ambidextrous magazine button, M-LOK QD sling socket and hex wrenches for disassembly.
- Due to feature-based and overall length restrictions, this model may not be available in all states and locales. Please check with your local law enforcement agency prior to purchasing to verify that it may legally be purchased and/or possessed in your particular state and locale
|Sights||Adjustable Ruger Rapid Deploy|
|State Compliance||Colorado Compliant|
|Made in the USA||Yes|