Diamondback DB15 5.56mm NATO 16in Black/Stainless Semi Automatic Modern Sporting Rifle - 10+1 Rounds - California Compliant
It is the customer's responsibility to follow all Federal, State, and Local Laws. All firearms MUST be picked up by the BUYER (ACTUAL PURCHASER) at your selected Sportsman's Warehouse store or chosen Independent Firearm Dealer (“FFL”). A valid U.S. and/or state government-issued identification document, or combination of government-issued documents, which reflect the buyer's current residential address, must be presented at the selected store location prior the completion of any firearm-related paperwork and background check initiation. The actual purchaser must be 18 years of age or older to purchase rifles and/or shotguns. The actual purchaser must be 21 years of age or older to purchase handguns and/or firearm receivers, frames, silencers, or pistol-grip only firearms. Certain states have stricter laws regarding a firearm buyer’s age and Sportsman's Warehouse complies with such requirements.
Diamondback DB15 5.56mm NATO 16in Black/Stainless Semi Automatic Modern Sporting Rifle - 10+1 Rounds - Diamondback Firearms DB15 rifle made entirely in the USA. It uses a gas-impingement system and high quality CNC-machined components. The DB15C model features a free-float barrel, forged 7075 T6 aluminum lower and optic-ready upper receiver, and a carbine length gas system.
California compliant design prevents the magazine release button from being engaged while fully assembled, locking the magazine into the receiver. To release the magazine from the rifle, the shooter will be required separate the upper from the lower by pulling on an extended (rear) takedown pin with an attached cord to make the process easier. Once the magazine has been released the rifle can be re-assembled and shot once again
- 16in Stainless Steel Barrel With A2 Flash Hider, 4140 Chrome Moly Lined
- Rogers AR Super-Stoc
- A2 Pistol Grip
- 11in M-LOK Handguard
- Black Hardcoat Anodized Finish
- California Compliant
- 32.5in - 36.25in Length
Is 5.56 NATO ammo interchangeable with .223 REM? Watch Video >,>,
|Stock||Black 6 Position Rogers Super-Stoc|
|Sights||None, Optics Ready|
|State Compliance||California Compliant|
At Sportsman's Warehouse, we've got you covered.
- If any warranty issue comes up, we'll cover the cost of packing & shipping to the manufacturer from any Sportsman's Warehouse location.
- Cleaning, scope mounting, and bore sighting.
- Discounts on gun customization from The Gunsmith at Sportsman's Warehouse.
- FSP can be applied to any gun purchased at Sportsman's Warehouse or online at Sportsmans.com.
- Provides two professional field strip & cleanings per year.
- Unlimited professional scope mounting & bore sighting during coverage.
- Provides warranty concurrent with manufacturer's warranty for the firearm, including all parts & labor for warranty repairs during coverage.
- We'll keep you informed of any recall notifications.
- Free packing/shipping to manufacturer &/or manufacturer's authorized service center for warranty repairs ($20-$40 value).
- 15% discount on all customizing & elective gunsmith services and FREE shipping to The Gunsmith at Sportsman's Warehouse.