Browning BAR Mark 3 Semi-Auto Rifle
It is the customer's responsibility to follow all Federal, State, and Local Laws. All firearms MUST be picked up by the BUYER (ACTUAL PURCHASER) at your selected Sportsman's Warehouse store or chosen Independent Firearm Dealer (“FFL”). A valid U.S. and/or state government-issued identification document, or combination of government-issued documents, which reflect the buyer's current residential address, must be presented at the selected store location prior the completion of any firearm-related paperwork and background check initiation. The actual purchaser must be 18 years of age or older to purchase rifles and/or shotguns. The actual purchaser must be 21 years of age or older to purchase handguns and/or firearm receivers, frames, silencers, or pistol-grip only firearms. Certain states have stricter laws regarding a firearm buyer’s age and Sportsman's Warehouse complies with such requirements.
Browning BAR Mark 3 Semi-Auto Rifle -The latest MK 3 version builds on the previous iterations with completely new styling, fine oil finish walnut, a precision alloy receiver and a hammer-forged barrel. The BAR features accuracy and performance that will make autoloading enthusiasts out of the most skeptical riflemen. The BAR MK 3 is the hunting rifle that sets the bar for every other autoloader on the planet with accuracy and speed -- and a caliber selection -- that is not matched by any other hunting autoloader. The MK 3 is available in the most popular hunting calibers from whitetail hunter's favorite 243 Winchester to the hard-hitting 300 Winchester Magnum. Cartridges are fed from a detachable box magazine, so be sure to keep a spare in your pocket for fast reloads.
- Gold plated trigger
- Aluminum alloy receiver
- Hinged floorplate with detachable box
- Composite trigger guard
- Chrome plated chamber
- Polished blued barrel
|Finish||Matte Nickel Receiver & Polished Blued Barrel|
|Stock||Oil Finished Grade II Walnut|
|Sights||Drilled & Tapped for Scope Base|
|Cartridge||300 Winchester Magnum|
|State Compliance||California Compliant|
At Sportsman's Warehouse, we've got you covered.
- If any warranty issue comes up, we'll cover the cost of packing & shipping to the manufacturer from any Sportsman's Warehouse location.
- Cleaning, scope mounting, and bore sighting.
- Discounts on gun customization from The Gunsmith at Sportsman's Warehouse.
- FSP can be applied to any gun purchased at Sportsman's Warehouse or online at Sportsmans.com.
- Provides two professional field strip & cleanings per year.
- Unlimited professional scope mounting & bore sighting during coverage.
- Provides warranty concurrent with manufacturer's warranty for the firearm, including all parts & labor for warranty repairs during coverage.
- We'll keep you informed of any recall notifications.
- Free packing/shipping to manufacturer &/or manufacturer's authorized service center for warranty repairs ($20-$40 value).
- 15% discount on all customizing & elective gunsmith services and FREE shipping to The Gunsmith at Sportsman's Warehouse.