It is the customer's responsibility to follow all Federal, State, and Local Laws.
All firearms MUST be picked up by the BUYER (ACTUAL PURCHASER) at your selected Sportsman's Warehouse store or chosen Independent Firearm Dealer (“FFL”).
A valid U.S. and/or state government-issued identification document, or combination of government-issued documents, which reflect the buyer's current residential address, must be presented at the selected store location prior to the completion of any firearm-related paperwork and background check initiation.
The actual purchaser must be 18 years of age or older to purchase rifles and/or shotguns.
The actual purchaser must be 21 years of age or older to purchase handguns and/or firearm receivers, frames, silencers, or pistol-grip only firearms.
Certain states have stricter laws regarding a firearm buyer’s age and Sportsman's Warehouse complies with such requirements.
Firearm Service Plan
Smith & Wesson M&P9 2.0 9mm Luger 5in FDE Pistol - 17+1 Rounds -The newest innovation to the respected M&P polymer pistol line. Designed for personal, sporting, and professional use, the M&P M2.0 delivers an entirely new platform, introducing innovative features in nearly every aspect of the pistol, including trigger, grip, frame, and finish. Highlights of the M&P M2.0 pistol include an extended stainless-steel chassis and high grip to barrel bore axis ratio for reduced muzzle rise and faster aim recovery. The M&P M2.0 pistol further improves performance with a fine-tuned, crisper trigger, lighter pull and a tactile and audible reset. This model features a Flat Dark Earth Finish and a 17+1 Capacity.
- High grip to barrel bore axis
- Proven optimal 18-degree grip angle for natural point of aim
- Four interchangeable palmswell grip inserts for optimal hand fit and trigger reach - S, M, ML, L
- Aggressive grip texture for enhanced control
- New M&P M2.0 crisp trigger with lighter trigger pull
- Tactile and audible trigger reset
- Extended rigid embedded stainless steel chassis to reduce flex and torque when firing
- Armornite durable corrosion resistant finish
|Flat Dark Earth
|Polymer w/4 Interchangeable Grip Inserts
|Made in the USA