Smith & Wesson Model 686 Plus Revolver
It is the customer's responsibility to follow all Federal, State, and Local Laws. All firearms MUST be picked up by the BUYER (ACTUAL PURCHASER) at your selected Sportsman's Warehouse store or chosen Independent Firearm Dealer (“FFL”). A valid U.S. and/or state government-issued identification document, or combination of government-issued documents, which reflect the buyer's current residential address, must be presented at the selected store location prior the completion of any firearm-related paperwork and background check initiation. The actual purchaser must be 18 years of age or older to purchase rifles and/or shotguns. The actual purchaser must be 21 years of age or older to purchase handguns and/or firearm receivers, frames, silencers, or pistol-grip only firearms. Certain states have stricter laws regarding a firearm buyer’s age and Sportsman's Warehouse complies with such requirements.
Smith & Wesson Model 686 Plus Revolver - "The Smith & Wesson 686+ has the more versatile round butt grip frame that can accommodate a wide selection of aftermarket grips to suit any hand size. With its intermediate size and weight, it is comfortable to grip by its finger grooved grip. Its overall configuration allows for a good position of the trigger finger around the narrow smooth trigger. The narrow, smooth trigger allowed the finger to roll over its surface, preventing the tendency to pull the sights off target during the long double action stroke."
- Purpose: Recreational, Home Protection and Professional/Duty
- Stainless Steel Frame and Cylinder
- Medium Exposed Hammer frame
- Made in the USA
|Sights||Red Ramp Front / Adjustable White Outline Rear|
New York Compliant
At Sportsman's Warehouse, we've got you covered.
- If any warranty issue comes up, we'll cover the cost of packing & shipping to the manufacturer from any Sportsman's Warehouse location.
- Cleaning, scope mounting, and bore sighting.
- Discounts on gun customization from The Gunsmith at Sportsman's Warehouse.
- FSP can be applied to any gun purchased at Sportsman's Warehouse or online at Sportsmans.com.
- Provides two professional field strip & cleanings per year.
- Unlimited professional scope mounting & bore sighting during coverage.
- Provides warranty concurrent with manufacturer's warranty for the firearm, including all parts & labor for warranty repairs during coverage.
- We'll keep you informed of any recall notifications.
- Free packing/shipping to manufacturer &/or manufacturer's authorized service center for warranty repairs ($20-$40 value).
- 15% discount on all customizing & elective gunsmith services and FREE shipping to The Gunsmith at Sportsman's Warehouse.