Magnum Research Desert Eagle Mark XIX 6in Brushed Chrome Pistol
It is the customer's responsibility to follow all Federal, State, and Local Laws. All firearms MUST be picked up by the BUYER (ACTUAL PURCHASER) at your selected Sportsman's Warehouse store or chosen Independent Firearm Dealer (“FFL”). A valid U.S. and/or state government-issued identification document, or combination of government-issued documents, which reflect the buyer's current residential address, must be presented at the selected store location prior the completion of any firearm-related paperwork and background check initiation. The actual purchaser must be 18 years of age or older to purchase rifles and/or shotguns. The actual purchaser must be 21 years of age or older to purchase handguns and/or firearm receivers, frames, silencers, or pistol-grip only firearms. Certain states have stricter laws regarding a firearm buyer’s age and Sportsman's Warehouse complies with such requirements.
Magnum Research Desert Eagle Mark XIX 6in Brushed Chrome Pistol -The Mark XIX Desert Eagle .50 AE is a gas-operated, semi-automatic pistol with a 7 round capacity in .50 AE and 8 round capacity in .44 Magnum. The gun measures 10.75&rdquo, in length with a 6&rdquo, barrel, or 14.75&rdquo, in a 10&rdquo, barrel available in black as an aftermarket item. Width is 1.25&rdquo,, height 6.25&rdquo, and the weight with an empty magazine is approximately 72 ounces. It has a trigger reach of 2.75&rdquo, and a sight radius of 8.5&rdquo, with the 6&rdquo, barrel. The construction of the Mark XIX Desert Eagle utilizes the latest CNC machine technology providing exacting specifications with tight tolerances creating a work of art in a precision firearm. The grip is anatomically formed and provides an ideal hand seating angle for two-handed shooting allowing for comfortable, rapid and accurate firing. The Weaver style accessory rail easily allows for aftermarket optics and scope rings.
The barrel is locked in place, assuring a high degree of accuracy. Maximum effective range with the standard 6-inch barrel is 200 meters (650 ft.). The polygonal rifling reduces barrel wear and enhances the obturation between the bullet and the bore, thus increasing accuracy. The Desert Eagle Pistol fires standard factory ammunition. When the last round in the magazine is fired, the slide remains in its maximum recoil position, permitting rapid change of magazine and immediate chambering of a round for instant resumption of firing.",
- Ambidextrious Safety Lever
- Black Appointments
- Rugged Stainless Steel
- Integral Muzzle Brake
- Accessory Picatinny Rail on Bottom of Frame
- Weaver Style Accessory Rail
At Sportsman's Warehouse, we've got you covered.
- If any warranty issue comes up, we'll cover the cost of packing & shipping to the manufacturer from any Sportsman's Warehouse location.
- Cleaning, scope mounting, and bore sighting.
- Discounts on gun customization from The Gunsmith at Sportsman's Warehouse.
- FSP can be applied to any gun purchased at Sportsman's Warehouse or online at Sportsmans.com.
- Provides two professional field strip & cleanings per year.
- Unlimited professional scope mounting & bore sighting during coverage.
- Provides warranty concurrent with manufacturer's warranty for the firearm, including all parts & labor for warranty repairs during coverage.
- We'll keep you informed of any recall notifications.
- Free packing/shipping to manufacturer &/or manufacturer's authorized service center for warranty repairs ($20-$40 value).
- 15% discount on all customizing & elective gunsmith services and FREE shipping to The Gunsmith at Sportsman's Warehouse.