Magpul Hunter 700 Stock Magazine Well - Short Action
You must be 18 or older to purchase this restricted item. Some items may only be shipped via Ground. You are responsible for complying with federal, state and local laws.
Magpul Hunter 700 Stock Magazine Well - Short Action - By simply removing your OEM bottom metal and Magpul's spacer from the Hunter 700 Stock, users can add this reinforced polymer trigger guard and magazine well without the need for custom inletting from gunsmiths. Designed to work with AICS pattern magazines. This kit also includes one Magpul PMAG.
- Low-Profile, Anti-Snag Ambidextrous Magazine Release Is Made Of Melonite-Treated Steel For Wear And Corrosion Resistance
- Reinforced Polymer Construction Provides Lightweight Durability
- Large Trigger Guard Allows For Use With Gloves
- Designed Specifically For Hunter 700 Stocks
- Installs Easily With No Inletting Required
- Steel Action Screw Pillars
- Made In The USA
|Model Fit||Magpul Hunter 700 Stock|
|Part Type||Trigger Guard/Magazine Well|
|Made in the USA||Yes|
At Sportsman's Warehouse, we've got you covered.
- If any warranty issue comes up, we'll cover the cost of packing & shipping to the manufacturer from any Sportsman's Warehouse location.
- Cleaning, scope mounting, and bore sighting.
- Discounts on gun customization from The Gunsmith at Sportsman's Warehouse.
- FSP can be applied to any gun purchased at Sportsman's Warehouse or online at Sportsmans.com.
- Provides two professional field strip & cleanings per year.
- Unlimited professional scope mounting & bore sighting during coverage.
- Provides warranty concurrent with manufacturer's warranty for the firearm, including all parts & labor for warranty repairs during coverage.
- We'll keep you informed of any recall notifications.
- Free packing/shipping to manufacturer &/or manufacturer's authorized service center for warranty repairs ($20-$40 value).
- 15% discount on all customizing & elective gunsmith services and FREE shipping to The Gunsmith at Sportsman's Warehouse.