Timney Benchrest Remington 700 Single Stage Rifle Trigger
Timney Benchrest Remington 700 Single Stage Rifle Trigger - The pull weight is adjustable to as low as 3 - 6 ounces. The pull weight and overtravel are fully adjustable to allow the benchrest shooter to customize their trigger feel and function by simply removing the trigger guard. A true drop in trigger. Comes standard with no safety or bolt stop. A trigger designed specifically for benchrest shooters in mind.
- No Need To Remove Barreled-Action From Stock To Adjust
- No Gunsmith Needed, Easy To Install
- Designed By Benchrest Shooters' Request
|Model Fit||Model 700|
At Sportsman's Warehouse, we've got you covered.
- If any warranty issue comes up, we'll cover the cost of packing & shipping to the manufacturer from any Sportsman's Warehouse location.
- Cleaning, scope mounting, and bore sighting.
- Discounts on gun customization from The Gunsmith at Sportsman's Warehouse.
- FSP can be applied to any gun purchased at Sportsman's Warehouse or online at Sportsmans.com.
- Provides two professional field strip & cleanings per year.
- Unlimited professional scope mounting & bore sighting during coverage.
- Provides warranty concurrent with manufacturer's warranty for the firearm, including all parts & labor for warranty repairs during coverage.
- We'll keep you informed of any recall notifications.
- Free packing/shipping to manufacturer &/or manufacturer's authorized service center for warranty repairs ($20-$40 value).
- 15% discount on all customizing & elective gunsmith services and FREE shipping to The Gunsmith at Sportsman's Warehouse.