CMC Triggers Competition Match Grade Small Pin AR15/AR10 Single Stage Curved Rifle Trigger
CMC Triggers Competition Match Grade Small Pin AR-15/AR-10 Single Stage Curved Rifle Trigger - Answering the demand from the nations top 3 Gun competitive shooters for a lighter trigger with all the amazing attributes of the premium Match Grade CMC Triggers! Thanks to CMC's multi-patented designs, a fine match grade trigger pull is now an extremely simple upgrade to implement. Install the fully self-contained, ready-to-go trigger group, safety check, and it's done. CMC Triggers is the original manufacturer of the Drop-in Trigger Group for the AR-15/10 rifle since 2003. CMC’s critical sear engagement surfaces have a proprietary machining process that renders superior surface finish and dimensional control. As compared to their competition, the techniques used to establish a 1-2 RMS surface finish as opposed to EDMing which leaves a pitty 32 RMS, compared to a mirror which is 0 RMS. If your AR rifle is NOT a Colt or your Colt was produced before 1991 or after 2009 it will take a Small Pin.
- Single Stage Match Trigger
- Available Pull Weights: 2.5lbs
- Ultra-Crisp Trigger With No Feel Of Creep Prior To Hammer Release
- The Trigger Has A Glass-Smooth Break With No Feel Of Grittiness
- Minimal Lock Time Is Designed Into The Assembly Using Controlled Hammer Weight And Balance Activated By A Rocket Wire Hammer Spring, Assuring Repeatable Function With Either Commercial Or Military Grade Ammunition
- Trigger Pull Is Factory Pre-Set And Not User Adjustable
- Positive Trigger Reset Allows A Quick Follow Up Shot On Target
- Hand Assembled, And Hand Tested
- Totally Self-contained One-piece Assembly
- Comes With CMC Anti-Walk Pin Set
- Fits Mil-Spec AR-15 And AR-10 Style Rifles
- Made From 8620 Alloy Steel And S7 Tool Steel With Machined Tolerances Of +/– .001in
|Material||8620 Alloy Steel and S7 Tool Steel|
|Model Fit||AR15/AR10 Platform|
At Sportsman's Warehouse, we've got you covered.
- If any warranty issue comes up, we'll cover the cost of packing & shipping to the manufacturer from any Sportsman's Warehouse location.
- Cleaning, scope mounting, and bore sighting.
- Discounts on gun customization from The Gunsmith at Sportsman's Warehouse.
- FSP can be applied to any gun purchased at Sportsman's Warehouse or online at Sportsmans.com.
- Provides two professional field strip & cleanings per year.
- Unlimited professional scope mounting & bore sighting during coverage.
- Provides warranty concurrent with manufacturer's warranty for the firearm, including all parts & labor for warranty repairs during coverage.
- We'll keep you informed of any recall notifications.
- Free packing/shipping to manufacturer &/or manufacturer's authorized service center for warranty repairs ($20-$40 value).
- 15% discount on all customizing & elective gunsmith services and FREE shipping to The Gunsmith at Sportsman's Warehouse.