Spikes Tactical Gen II Upper/Lower 9mm Luger Billet Receiver Set - Glock Magazine
It is the customer's responsibility to follow all Federal, State, and Local Laws. All firearms MUST be picked up by the BUYER (ACTUAL PURCHASER) at your selected Sportsman's Warehouse store or chosen Independent Firearm Dealer (“FFL”). A valid U.S. and/or state government-issued identification document, or combination of government-issued documents, which reflect the buyer's current residential address, must be presented at the selected store location prior the completion of any firearm-related paperwork and background check initiation. The actual purchaser must be 18 years of age or older to purchase rifles and/or shotguns. The actual purchaser must be 21 years of age or older to purchase handguns and/or firearm receivers, frames, silencers, or pistol-grip only firearms. Certain states have stricter laws regarding a firearm buyer’s age and Sportsman's Warehouse complies with such requirements.
Spikes Tactical Gen II Upper/Lower 9mm Luger Billet Receiver Set - Glock Magazine - Spike's Tactical Glock Magazine 9mm lower with pockets machined in many areas to reduce weight. The lower receiver design was engineered to shave the weight and increase strength exactly where we wanted it. All edges and surfaces have been 3D chamfered to reduce snagging. Enhanced pivot and steel take down pins which were designed around the lower receiver for a unique integrated look. 3D machined logo pictogram is the reverse look of a traditional lower receiver. Large flared magazine well. To keep the profile as slim as possible door, forward assist and shell deflector have been removed. Includes last round bolt hold open, shell ejector, KNS Mod ST pin kit, Buffer Retaining pin, Buffer Retaining pin spring and Spike's Tactical 90 Degree ambidextrous safety. *Not included: Pistol grip, Grip screw, Grip screw washer, Buffer tube, Latch plate, Castle nut, Buffer, Buffer spring, Hammer, Trigger, Disconnect, Hammer spring, Trigger Spring and Disconnect spring.
- Raised Bullet Pictogram Selector Markings
- 7075 T6 Billet Receiver
- Built in Trigger Guard
- Last Round Hold Open feature
At Sportsman's Warehouse, we've got you covered.
- If any warranty issue comes up, we'll cover the cost of packing & shipping to the manufacturer from any Sportsman's Warehouse location.
- Cleaning, scope mounting, and bore sighting.
- Discounts on gun customization from The Gunsmith at Sportsman's Warehouse.
- FSP can be applied to any gun purchased at Sportsman's Warehouse or online at Sportsmans.com.
- Provides two professional field strip & cleanings per year.
- Unlimited professional scope mounting & bore sighting during coverage.
- Provides warranty concurrent with manufacturer's warranty for the firearm, including all parts & labor for warranty repairs during coverage.
- We'll keep you informed of any recall notifications.
- Free packing/shipping to manufacturer &/or manufacturer's authorized service center for warranty repairs ($20-$40 value).
- 15% discount on all customizing & elective gunsmith services and FREE shipping to The Gunsmith at Sportsman's Warehouse.