Seekins Billet Trigger Guard
Seekins Billet Trigger Guard -Machined from a solid piece of 6061-T6, the profile and size accommodate winter gloves while maintaining precise trigger control. Easy to install, the Billet Trigger Guard securely attaches with a retention screw and eliminates the gap between the receiver and mil-spec trigger guards. This upgrade should be standard on any AR build.
- Allows use with winter gloves
- CNC machined from 6061-T6 billet aluminum
- Easy to install drop in replacement for mil-spec lower receivers
|Part Type||Trigger Guard|
At Sportsman's Warehouse, we've got you covered.
- If any warranty issue comes up, we'll cover the cost of packing & shipping to the manufacturer from any Sportsman's Warehouse location.
- Cleaning, scope mounting, and bore sighting.
- Discounts on gun customization from The Gunsmith at Sportsman's Warehouse.
- FSP can be applied to any gun purchased at Sportsman's Warehouse or online at Sportsmans.com.
- Provides two professional field strip & cleanings per year.
- Unlimited professional scope mounting & bore sighting during coverage.
- Provides warranty concurrent with manufacturer's warranty for the firearm, including all parts & labor for warranty repairs during coverage.
- We'll keep you informed of any recall notifications.
- Free packing/shipping to manufacturer &/or manufacturer's authorized service center for warranty repairs ($20-$40 value).
- 15% discount on all customizing & elective gunsmith services and FREE shipping to The Gunsmith at Sportsman's Warehouse.