Bushnell T-Series Level 2 Compact H&K VP9 Left Holster - The T-Series Level 2 Compact (L2C) is Bushnell's lightest weight version of the T-Series, and it features an open top, and comes with a belt loop and Quick Dual Release (QDR) belt loop.
Made of ultra-strong polymer that is injection molded, the T-Series is both strong and lightweight and it has an exceptionally smooth interior to aid in drawing and holstering.
The T-Series uses both an adjustable passive retention and a thumb-activated retention to give you speed as well as security. Simply form a grip on your pistol and the natural placement of the thumb deactivates the thumb release allowing for a smooth and fast draw. Additional security is provided by the thumb release guards, and the close proximity to user’s body.
The open top design of the Level 2 Compact keeps weight down while also giving the user the ability to mount most reflex sights. The open top also serves the purpose of allowing the muzzle to come up sooner and makes holstering smoother.
If you are looking for a fast, secure, and safe Outside-The-Waistband (OWB) holster that’s comfortable for all-day carry – The Made in America T-Series Level 2 Compact is for you.
- Optics Cut: The large optics cut on the front of the holster allows you to run any red dot sight, making it easier to acquire your target.
- Duty Rated and Concealable: The T-Series Level 2 Compact is the first duty strength holster that can be used as a concealment holster.
- Speed Cut: The L2C features a speed cut on the holster which allows the barrel to be brought up sooner and the firearm to be funneled into the holster for rapid reholstering.
- Thumb-Activated Retention
- Sound-Dampening Lining
- Durable Exterior & Low-Friction Interior
- Made in the USA
- Includes Quick Dual Release (QDR) Belt Loop mounted to holster and a 2-Slot Belt Loop is included in the box.
|Outside the Waistband
|Made in the USA