Oklahoma Joe's Highland Reverse Flow Offset Smoker
Oklahoma Joe's Highland Reverse Flow Offset Smoker -
Switch between traditional offset smoking and reverse flow smoking with optional smokestack locations. 4 uniquely engineered baffles lock under the cooking grate and channel smoke under and back over the food to provide even heat and smoke across the cooking chamber.
Maintain longer cooking times and have greater control over heat with a large charcoal basket that fits in the firebox. A convenient warming tray located on top of the firebox is great for heating a frying pan, a pot of beans or even BBQ sauce. Stroke the fire easily without having to open the cooking chamber lid, allowing heat and smoke to flow freely into main chamber. A convenient access door on the firebox makes stoking or adding wood easy. Vertical smokestack with adjustable dampers regulates heat and smoke by drawing it through the cooking chamber.
Temperature gauge measures the air temperature in the right side of the cooking chamber, with a secondary location available for additional monitoring.
- Keep your cooking utensils and extra charcoal or wood close at hand on the bottom metal shelf
- Easily remove leftover ash from your firebox with convenient door. Quick and easy clean up!
- 4 removable baffles and optional smokestack locations
- Reverse flow smoking for even heat and smoke
- Large charcoal basket for easier fuel management
- 619 square inch surface main chamber
- 260 square inch cooking surface firebox chamber
- 879 total square inch cooking surface
- Heavy gauge all-steel construction
- Porcelain-coated cooking grates
- Convenient access door to tend fire
- 10 inch diameter wheeles
- 3 inch professional temperature gauge
- Convenient front shelf and cool-touch handles
|Cooking Area||619sq in|
|Dimensions||33.5in x 53in x 57in|
|Fuel Type||Charcoal Smokers|
|Stove Type||Free Standing|
At Sportsman's Warehouse, we've got you covered.
- If any warranty issue comes up, we'll cover the cost of packing & shipping to the manufacturer from any Sportsman's Warehouse location.
- Cleaning, scope mounting, and bore sighting.
- Discounts on gun customization from The Gunsmith at Sportsman's Warehouse.
- FSP can be applied to any gun purchased at Sportsman's Warehouse or online at Sportsmans.com.
- Provides two professional field strip & cleanings per year.
- Unlimited professional scope mounting & bore sighting during coverage.
- Provides warranty concurrent with manufacturer's warranty for the firearm, including all parts & labor for warranty repairs during coverage.
- We'll keep you informed of any recall notifications.
- Free packing/shipping to manufacturer &/or manufacturer's authorized service center for warranty repairs ($20-$40 value).
- 15% discount on all customizing & elective gunsmith services and FREE shipping to The Gunsmith at Sportsman's Warehouse.