Hi-Country Fibrous Sausage Casings
Hi-Country Sausage Casings - Hi-Country's Fibrous Casings are simple to use and now producing your own sausage, such as salami, summer sausage, bologna, and thuringer, is affordable and fun. Use your own favorite recipe or pick one of Hi-Country's pre-blended spice seasoning packages for commercial grade quality and full product flavor. Fibrous casings are made of specially process paper and coated with viscose, strenghting the casing so the meat can be stuffed tight without bursting the casing. When stuffed it is the same diameter from one end to the other. The casing is pourous and allows moisture release and smoke penetration.
Jumbo - Jumbo Mahogany casings work great for sandwich style sausage. Contains 6 casings and each casing has a fill diameter of 3.25"" and 19"" long and holds approximately 4 lbs. of meat. You will also receive twist ties.
Large - Large Camo casings work great for sandwich style sausage. Contains 7 casings and each casing has a fill diameter of 2"" and 20"" long and holds approximately 3 lbs. of meat. You will also receive twist ties.
Medium - Medium Mahogany casings work great for meat and cheese snack trays. Contains 8 casings and each casing has fill diameter of 1.8"" and 20"" long and hold approximately 2 lbs. of meat. You will also receive twist ties.
Small - Small Camo casings work great for small ""gift"" sausages. Contains 10 casings and each casing has a fill diameter of 1.5"" and 13"" long and fold approximately 1 lb. of meat. You will also receive twist ties. Help maintain uniform sizes when stuffed
- Semi-permeable to allows moisture to escape and smoke to penetrate
- Casings are string tied so they can be hung in smokers
- Inedible. Use when slicing sausage is desired.
- Available in 4 sizes.
At Sportsman's Warehouse, we've got you covered.
- If any warranty issue comes up, we'll cover the cost of packing & shipping to the manufacturer from any Sportsman's Warehouse location.
- Cleaning, scope mounting, and bore sighting.
- Discounts on gun customization from The Gunsmith at Sportsman's Warehouse.
- FSP can be applied to any gun purchased at Sportsman's Warehouse or online at Sportsmans.com.
- Provides two professional field strip & cleanings per year.
- Unlimited professional scope mounting & bore sighting during coverage.
- Provides warranty concurrent with manufacturer's warranty for the firearm, including all parts & labor for warranty repairs during coverage.
- We'll keep you informed of any recall notifications.
- Free packing/shipping to manufacturer &/or manufacturer's authorized service center for warranty repairs ($20-$40 value).
- 15% discount on all customizing & elective gunsmith services and FREE shipping to The Gunsmith at Sportsman's Warehouse.