Allen Backcountry Single Game Bag - White
Allen Backcountry Single Game Bag - White - The Allen Backcountry Game Bag is an ultralight game bag designed for packing out white tail, mule deer, antelope quarters, or boned-out elk meat. The game bag is constructed of a highly durable fabric, providing maximum strength to safely carry your contents through the field or when hanging in the trees. Designed with a lightweight wicking material, the game bag remains highly breathable, allowing your meat to cool while keeping your meat protected from dirt, insects, or debris. Packed with technical features, the game bag is made with a reflective drawstring cord to easily be identified once darkness falls. Bag is designed with a cinch toggle closure to ensure your meat remains securely fastened and protected. The game bag is labeled with size and care instructions for easy reference and identification. The game bag provides long-term benefits as it can be washed and reused for future use. With strength and durability as the driving focus, The Allen Backcountry Single Meat Game Bag is the optimum choice to add to your hunting pack. Includes 1 game bag, measuring 20-inches wide x 30-inches long.
- BACKCOUNTRY GAME BAG: Includes a single game bag, made to securely hold a white tail, mule deer, or antelope quarter, or boned-out elk meat—game bag measures 20-inches wide x 30-inches long.
- WASHABLE & REUSABLE: Game bag is made of an ultralightweight material and can be washed & reused for future use—bags are labeled with size & care instructions for easy reference and identification.
- BREATHABLE & PROTECTIVE: Made of a breathable wicking material that allows your meat to cool while keeping your meat free from insects, dirt, & debris.
- REFLECTIVE DRAW CORD: Each bag features a reflective drawstring cord with a cinch toggle to keep your bag securely fastened & easy to find in the dark.
- CARE INSTRUCTIONS: For extended use, soak games bags in cold, soapy water overnight & rinse thoroughly inside and out. Can be machine washed separately on cold & bleach as needed. Hang or tumble dry on a low setting.
- Washing tips: soak game bags in cold, soapy water overnight. Rinse thoroughly inside and out. Machine wash separately on cold, bleach as needed. Hang or tumble dry low.
|Model||Backcountry Game Bag|
|Size||30in x 20in|