Zeiss Ultralight 1913 Scope Rings - Low
Mount the ring with the bubble level closest to you to help avoid canting, which can affect point of impact, especially on long shots. Made of lightweight 7075-T6 aluminum with Type 303 stainless steel cap screws, the rings weigh approximately 4.4 ounces and mount on Picatinny rails. You can set the bubble level on either side.
- One Ring with Level in Each Pair
- Level Assures Proper Rifle Alignment
- Position Level on Left or Right Side
- Fits Picatinny Rails
At Sportsman's Warehouse, we've got you covered.
- If any warranty issue comes up, we'll cover the cost of packing & shipping to the manufacturer from any Sportsman's Warehouse location.
- Cleaning, scope mounting, and bore sighting.
- Discounts on gun customization from The Gunsmith at Sportsman's Warehouse.
- FSP can be applied to any gun purchased at Sportsman's Warehouse or online at Sportsmans.com.
- Provides two professional field strip & cleanings per year.
- Unlimited professional scope mounting & bore sighting during coverage.
- Provides warranty concurrent with manufacturer's warranty for the firearm, including all parts & labor for warranty repairs during coverage.
- We'll keep you informed of any recall notifications.
- Free packing/shipping to manufacturer &/or manufacturer's authorized service center for warranty repairs ($20-$40 value).
- 15% discount on all customizing & elective gunsmith services and FREE shipping to The Gunsmith at Sportsman's Warehouse.