Vortex Crossfire II 3-12x56 Rifle Scope - V-Brite
Vortex Crossfire II 3-12x56 Rifle Scope - Vortex mission-specific Crossfire II Hog Hunter riflescope excels when hunting in the lowest light, from early evening to the first glimmer of dawn. Thanks to fully multi-coated optics with anti-reflective coatings, a 30 mm tube and over-sized 56 mm objective lens, hard-core hog hunters can now place shots in heavy cover with the utmost confidence when light conditions are at their worst. The hard anodized single-piece aircraft-grade aluminum tube is nitrogen purged and o-ring sealed for waterproof and fogproof performance. With versatile 3-12x magnification and a rugged build to withstand hard use, the Hog Hunter is one tough customer.
- V-BRITE ILLUMINATED RETICLE (MOA) Uses the V-Plex format along with battery-powered electronics to illuminate the center dot for better low-light performance. Good for hunters/shooters during extra-low light conditions.
- Fully Multi-Coated: Proprietary coatings increase light transmission with multiple anti-reflective coatings on all air-to-glass surfaces
- Second Focal Plane Reticle: Scale of reticle maintains the same ideally-sized appearance. Listed reticle subtensions used for estimating range, holdover and wind drift correction are accurate at the highest magnification
- Illuminated Center Dot: Daylight bright illuminated center dot provides a precise point-of-aim in all lighting conditions
- Single-Piece Tube: Maximizes alignment for improved accuracy and optimum visual performance, as well as ensures strength and waterproofness
- Aircraft-Grade Aluminum: Constructed from a solid block of aircraft-grade aluminum for strength and rigidity
- Waterproof: O-ring seals prevent moisture, dust and debris from penetrating for reliable performance in all environments
- Fogproof: Nitrogen gas purging prevents internal fogging over a wide range of temperatures
- Shockproof: Rugged construction withstands recoil and impact
- Hard Anodized Finish: Highly durable hard-coat anodization provides a low-glare matte surface and helps camouflage the shooter's position
- Capped Reset Turrets: Allow quick re-indexing of the turret (no tool needed) to zero after sighting in the riflescope. Caps provide external protection for turret
- Adjustable Objective: Adjustment for riflescope's objective lens provides image focus and parallax removal
- Fast Focus Eyepiece: Allows quick and easy reticle focusing
|Focal Plane||Second Focal Plane|
|Max Elevation||60 MOA|
|Max Windage||60 MOA|
At Sportsman's Warehouse, we've got you covered.
- If any warranty issue comes up, we'll cover the cost of packing & shipping to the manufacturer from any Sportsman's Warehouse location.
- Cleaning, scope mounting, and bore sighting.
- Discounts on gun customization from The Gunsmith at Sportsman's Warehouse.
- FSP can be applied to any gun purchased at Sportsman's Warehouse or online at Sportsmans.com.
- Provides two professional field strip & cleanings per year.
- Unlimited professional scope mounting & bore sighting during coverage.
- Provides warranty concurrent with manufacturer's warranty for the firearm, including all parts & labor for warranty repairs during coverage.
- We'll keep you informed of any recall notifications.
- Free packing/shipping to manufacturer &/or manufacturer's authorized service center for warranty repairs ($20-$40 value).
- 15% discount on all customizing & elective gunsmith services and FREE shipping to The Gunsmith at Sportsman's Warehouse.