Leupold Mark 5HD 5-25x56mm Rifle Scope - M5C3 - FFP Illum. PR1-Mil - Pick up a Mark 5HD 5-25x56mm and you'll feel the difference. It's up to 20 ounces lighter than other riflescopes in its class, giving you an advantage in the field or at the range. The versatile 5-25x magnification lets you dominate mid-range shots, while also giving you the flexibility to reach out to long distances. With three revolutions of elevation adjustment and multiple reticle options, this scope will max out the performance of the latest long-range rifles and ammunition, guaranteed.
Built around Leupold’s Professional-Grade Optical System, the Mark 5HD offers unmatched light transmission that’s designed to outperform in the most challenging lighting conditions. Its industry leading glare reduction provides a clear image in harsh, direct light, while the resolution and clarity will meet the demands of any professional guide or shooter. Ergonomically designed with more tactile and audible click adjustments, larger numbers, and a high-speed throw lever, the Mark 5HD is built to put accurate fire downrange faster.
The unique combination of features, durability, and professional-grade optical performance guarantees that the Mark 5HD can handle any challenge you throw at it. It's 100% waterproof and fogproof, and like all Leupold riflescopes, it's designed, machined, and assembled in the USA and guaranteed to perform for life.
- Finish Matte
- Adjustable Objective No
- Reticle Focal Plane First Focal Plane
- Elevation Adjustment Type M5C3
- Locking Dial Yes
- Revolution Indicator Yes
- Rezero Type Set Screw
- Windage Adjustment Type Capped
- Custom Dial System (CDS) No
- BDC Dial Included No
- Reticle Type Illuminated
- Reticle Illum. FFP PR1-MIL
- Battery Type CR2032
- Switch Type Dial
- Daylight Bright Illumination No
- Motion Sensor Technology (MST) Yes
- Electronic Reticle Level No
- Guard-ion Lens Coating No
- Weight (oz) 30
- Elevation Adjustment Value per Click 0.1Mil
- Elevation Adjustment Range (MOA) 120
- Elevation Adjustment Range (MIL) 35
- Elevation Adjustment Range (cm @ 100m) 349
- Elevation Adjustment Per Revolution 10.5 MIL
- Elevation Dial Travel Limit 30MIL
- Windage Adjustment Value per Click 0.1Mil
- Windage Adjustment Range (MOA) 60
- Windage Adjustment Range (MIL) 17
- Windage Adjustment Range (cm @ 100m) 175
- Windage Adjustment Per Revolution 10 MIL
- Magnification Max 25
- Magnification Min 5
- Objective Lens Diameter (mm) 56
- Linear FOV Low Mag (ft@100yds) 20.4
- Linear FOV High Mag (ft@100yds) 4.2
- Angular FOV Low Mag (Degrees) 3.9
- Angular FOV High Mag (Degrees) .8
- Eye Relief Low Mag (in) 3.6
- Eye Relief High Mag (in) 3.8
- Minimum Parallax-Free Distance (yd) 50
- Battery Life (hr), Low Intensity 1800
- Battery Life (hr), High Intensity 96
- Number of Illum Settings 7
|Country of Origin||USA|
|Focal Plane||First Focal Plane|
|Max Elevation||35 MIL|
|Max Windage||17 MIL|
|Product Line||Mark 5HD|
At Sportsman's Warehouse, we've got you covered.
- If any warranty issue comes up, we'll cover the cost of packing & shipping to the manufacturer from any Sportsman's Warehouse location.
- Cleaning, scope mounting, and bore sighting.
- Discounts on gun customization from The Gunsmith at Sportsman's Warehouse.
- FSP can be applied to any gun purchased at Sportsman's Warehouse or online at Sportsmans.com.
- Provides two professional field strip & cleanings per year.
- Unlimited professional scope mounting & bore sighting during coverage.
- Provides warranty concurrent with manufacturer's warranty for the firearm, including all parts & labor for warranty repairs during coverage.
- We'll keep you informed of any recall notifications.
- Free packing/shipping to manufacturer &/or manufacturer's authorized service center for warranty repairs ($20-$40 value).
- 15% discount on all customizing & elective gunsmith services and FREE shipping to The Gunsmith at Sportsman's Warehouse.