Nikon Monarch 3000 Stabilized Laser Rangefinder
Nikon Monarch 3000 Stabilized Laser Rangefinder - For 2018, we've also added an all-new variable intensity red OLED display that provides either automatic or five selectable brightness levels for maximum contrast against most targets and backgrounds in virtually all lighting conditions. For incline or decline shooting angles, the MONARCH 3000 STABILIZED is equipped with Nikon's ID Technology that takes the angle out of the equation.
- Rock-Solid Ranging: Designed for single-handed operation, the MONARCH 3000 STABILIZED instantly stabilizes the image you see in the 6x monocular and simultaneously activates the HYPER READ function within for extraordinarily fast, positive measurements.
- Stabilized Technology: Employing Nikon's STABILIZED system, vibrations of the image in the viewfinder caused by wind, adrenaline, cold and other hand movements are reduced, and the irradiated laser is also aligned at the same time. Because you can direct the laser onto the target faster and more easily, the ease of measurement to a small target is greatly improved; all achieved by Nikon's original technologies that are a fusion of vibration reduction and high-performance measurement function. The effect of vibration reduction: Vibrations of the image in the viewfinder caused by hand movement (sinusoidal waves) are reduced to approx. 1/5 or less (Based on Nikon's measurement standards).
- ID (Incline/Decline) Technology: Nikon's advanced ID Technology provides the horizontal distance to the target, even when ranging at various incline or decline shooting angles - up to an incredible +/- 89 degrees (nearly vertical up or down).
- Bright, 6x Monocular: Wide field of view, long eye relief and bright optics get you on target faster and allow you to see more.
- Tru-Target Technology: Choose between two different ranging modes depending on the situation. First target priority mode allows you to range an object as small as a fence post while distant target priority mode displays the range of the farthest target among a group of targets measured.
- Waterproof and Fogproof: Made to withstand even the worst conditions, the MONARCH 3000 STABILIZED is waterproof and fogproof.
- Measurement Range: 8-3000 yd
- Increment Reading: .1 yd
- Magnification: 6x
- Viewfinder Display: meters/yards
- Power Source: 1 CR2 Lithium Battery
- Size: 3.8 (L) x 1.7 (W) x 2.9 (H) in
- Weight w/o Batteries: 6.9 oz
- Objective Diameter: 21 mm
- Exit Pupil: 3.5 mm
- Angle Compensation: Yes
|Max Reflective Range||3000 yards|
|Minimum Range||8 yards|
At Sportsman's Warehouse, we've got you covered.
- If any warranty issue comes up, we'll cover the cost of packing & shipping to the manufacturer from any Sportsman's Warehouse location.
- Cleaning, scope mounting, and bore sighting.
- Discounts on gun customization from The Gunsmith at Sportsman's Warehouse.
- FSP can be applied to any gun purchased at Sportsman's Warehouse or online at Sportsmans.com.
- Provides two professional field strip & cleanings per year.
- Unlimited professional scope mounting & bore sighting during coverage.
- Provides warranty concurrent with manufacturer's warranty for the firearm, including all parts & labor for warranty repairs during coverage.
- We'll keep you informed of any recall notifications.
- Free packing/shipping to manufacturer &/or manufacturer's authorized service center for warranty repairs ($20-$40 value).
- 15% discount on all customizing & elective gunsmith services and FREE shipping to The Gunsmith at Sportsman's Warehouse.