Kershaw 1605 Clash Assisted Opening Knife
You must be 18 or older to purchase this restricted item. Some items may only be shipped via Ground. You are responsible for complying with federal, state and local laws.
The drop point blade of the Kershaw Clash 1605 knife is made of heat-treated 8CR13MoV steel with a bead-blasted finish. This powerful blade will hold an edge. The handle of the Clash is composed of polyimide with added texture for a steady gripping surface. This knife features the Kershaw Speed Safe opening system that is activated by the flipper on the back of the blade. The liner lock ensures that the blade stays in the open position. It comes with a pocket clip for easy carrying.
|Blade Style||Drop Point|
At Sportsman's Warehouse, we've got you covered.
- If any warranty issue comes up, we'll cover the cost of packing & shipping to the manufacturer from any Sportsman's Warehouse location.
- Cleaning, scope mounting, and bore sighting.
- Discounts on gun customization from The Gunsmith at Sportsman's Warehouse.
- FSP can be applied to any gun purchased at Sportsman's Warehouse or online at Sportsmans.com.
- Provides two professional field strip & cleanings per year.
- Unlimited professional scope mounting & bore sighting during coverage.
- Provides warranty concurrent with manufacturer's warranty for the firearm, including all parts & labor for warranty repairs during coverage.
- We'll keep you informed of any recall notifications.
- Free packing/shipping to manufacturer &/or manufacturer's authorized service center for warranty repairs ($20-$40 value).
- 15% discount on all customizing & elective gunsmith services and FREE shipping to The Gunsmith at Sportsman's Warehouse.