Havalon Evolve Multi Tool
You must be 18 or older to purchase this restricted item. Some items may only be shipped via Ground. You are responsible for complying with federal, state and local laws.
Havalon Evolve Multi Tool -Created under the guidance of Jim Shockey, the Evolve was built to be the only tool a hunter needs.
- Closed length: 4.50 in.
- Opened length: 7.36 in
- 2Cr13 cast stainless tool steel pliers with grippers, wire cutter, and two wire stripper notches
- 420J2 stainless steel skeletonized handle frame and scales with scratch resistant black titanium nitride coating
- Liner locking blade
- Locking bit driver fits standard hex bits
- Includes a Philips #2 & 1/4 in. flathead combo screwdriver bit
- Bit storage in handle holds included combo bit and storage for two additional standard hex bits
- Folding gut hook
- Carabineer spring clip
- Pocket clip
- Model: XTC-60AMT
|Blade Material||Stainless Steel|
|Handle Material||Stainless Steel|
At Sportsman's Warehouse, we've got you covered.
- If any warranty issue comes up, we'll cover the cost of packing & shipping to the manufacturer from any Sportsman's Warehouse location.
- Cleaning, scope mounting, and bore sighting.
- Discounts on gun customization from The Gunsmith at Sportsman's Warehouse.
- FSP can be applied to any gun purchased at Sportsman's Warehouse or online at Sportsmans.com.
- Provides two professional field strip & cleanings per year.
- Unlimited professional scope mounting & bore sighting during coverage.
- Provides warranty concurrent with manufacturer's warranty for the firearm, including all parts & labor for warranty repairs during coverage.
- We'll keep you informed of any recall notifications.
- Free packing/shipping to manufacturer &/or manufacturer's authorized service center for warranty repairs ($20-$40 value).
- 15% discount on all customizing & elective gunsmith services and FREE shipping to The Gunsmith at Sportsman's Warehouse.