Bear Archery Legit 10-70lbs Left Hand Veil Stoke Compound Bow - Trophy Ridge Package
You must be 18 or older to purchase this restricted item. Some items may only be shipped via Ground. You are responsible for complying with federal, state and local laws.
Bear Archery Legit 10-70lbs Left Hand Veil Stoke Compound Bow - Trophy Ridge Package - this compound bow is made to legitimately fit all ages and skill levels. This bow has been engineered to be adjustable from a 14in to 30in draw length range and from 10 to 70lbs. peak draw weight. All adjustments can be made using an Allen wrench and there is no need for a bow press. The bow comes ready to hunt equipped with Trophy Ridge accessories – a Joker 4-pin sight, 5-Spot quiver, Whisker Biscuit, No-tie peep sight and D loop. The Legit weighs only 3.6lbs. and fires arrows at 315 feet per second. The new and improved dual cam system provides a smooth draw cycle. This bow is legit.
- Made For Archers Of All Ages
- Ultimate Adjustability
- Simple Adjustability
- Lightweight Power
- Ready To Hunt
|Axle to Axle Length||29.125in|
|IBO Speed||315 FPS|
At Sportsman's Warehouse, we've got you covered.
- If any warranty issue comes up, we'll cover the cost of packing & shipping to the manufacturer from any Sportsman's Warehouse location.
- Cleaning, scope mounting, and bore sighting.
- Discounts on gun customization from The Gunsmith at Sportsman's Warehouse.
- FSP can be applied to any gun purchased at Sportsman's Warehouse or online at Sportsmans.com.
- Provides two professional field strip & cleanings per year.
- Unlimited professional scope mounting & bore sighting during coverage.
- Provides warranty concurrent with manufacturer's warranty for the firearm, including all parts & labor for warranty repairs during coverage.
- We'll keep you informed of any recall notifications.
- Free packing/shipping to manufacturer &/or manufacturer's authorized service center for warranty repairs ($20-$40 value).
- 15% discount on all customizing & elective gunsmith services and FREE shipping to The Gunsmith at Sportsman's Warehouse.