Under Armour Women's Charged Bandit Trail Running Shoes
Advertised prices may display a strikethrough or regular price. The strikethrough or regular price represents either 1) the manufacturer’s Minimum Advertised Price (MAP) OR the Manufacturer’s Suggested Retail Price (MSRP) or 2) a price at which the product was offered within the last 90 days.
Under Armour Women's Charged Bandit Low Trail Running Shoes - When you're taking on tough trail runs, you need shoes that aren't just durable, but also absorb shock.
- Lightweight, engineered two-toned mesh upper construction for increased ventilation
- TPU film for added support & durability where you need it
- Molded Comfort Collar locks in the heel with a soft, plush feel for zero distractions
- High rebound EVA sockliner for a comfortable & responsive ride
- Charged Cushioning midsole is firmer in the heel & softer in the forefoot for support & comfort
- High-abrasion rubber traction outsole pattern for extended durability & grip out on the trail
- Anatomically placed flex grooves offer proper flexibility in key areas
- Reflective details for greater visibility on low-light runs
- Offset: 8mm
- Weight: 8.4oz
- NEUTRAL: For runners who need a balance of flexibility & cushioning
- Style: 3021968
|Type||Lace Up Shoes|
Notify Me When In Stock
You are tracking this product.
You have removed this product alert
An error occurred processing your request. Please try again later.
Please enter a valid email