Farm To Feet Denver Light Cushion 3/4 Crew Hiking Socks
Farm To Feet Denver Light Cushion 3/4 Crew Hiking Socks - The Denver is named after the "Mile High City," the epicenter for a strong culture of outdoor enthusiasts in the Rocky Mountains.
- U.S. Merino wool
- Light cushion
- 3/4 crew height
- Seamless toe closure
- Reinforced construction and low-stress seam placement reduce wear and tear
- 48% US Merino wool
- 48% US Nylon
- 4% US LYCRA Spandex
At Sportsman's Warehouse, we've got you covered.
- If any warranty issue comes up, we'll cover the cost of packing & shipping to the manufacturer from any Sportsman's Warehouse location.
- Cleaning, scope mounting, and bore sighting.
- Discounts on gun customization from The Gunsmith at Sportsman's Warehouse.
- FSP can be applied to any gun purchased at Sportsman's Warehouse or online at Sportsmans.com.
- Provides two professional field strip & cleanings per year.
- Unlimited professional scope mounting & bore sighting during coverage.
- Provides warranty concurrent with manufacturer's warranty for the firearm, including all parts & labor for warranty repairs during coverage.
- We'll keep you informed of any recall notifications.
- Free packing/shipping to manufacturer &/or manufacturer's authorized service center for warranty repairs ($20-$40 value).
- 15% discount on all customizing & elective gunsmith services and FREE shipping to The Gunsmith at Sportsman's Warehouse.