Farm To Feet Ansonville Full Cushion Over The Calf Fishing Socks - Charcoal Platinum - L
Buy 2 get 1 for $1 on all socks! Must add 3 of any variation to the cart to get equal or lesser value sock for $1.
Farm To Feet Ansonville Full Cushion Over The Calf Fishing Socks - The Ansonville is a high-performance over-the-calf sock designed for the sporting outdoorsman, using current technology and traditional materials to create the ideal balance between support and comfort. The over-the-calf cut allows the gradual compression knit to wrap further up the leg and improves coverage for extra warmth in hunting and late fishing seasons. 100% US-grown merino wool insulates and regulates temperature even when wet, while its natural anti-bacterial properties prevent odor from building up.
- Merino wool is soft, itch-free, naturally odor- and bacteria-resistant, cool in the summer and warm in winter
- 100% U.S. grown merino wool exclusively from sheep raised by American farmers on American farms
- Full Cushion with high-density cushion from top to toe for all day performance
- Advanced knitting techniques create a totally flat connection in the toe box, reducing bulk and eliminating blister-generating friction
- Reinforced construction and low-stress seam placement reduce wear and tear
- 75% U.S. Merino Wool, 24% U.S. Nylon, 1% U.S. Spandex
- Style: 8541
|Material||75% Merino Wool/24% Nylon/1% Spandex|
|Type||Over the Calf Socks|
|Made in the USA||Yes|