Zamberlan Men's Storm Pro Uninsulated Waterproof Hunting Boots
Strikethrough Pricing on Sportsmans.comAdvertised prices may display a strikethrough or regular price. The strikethrough or regular price represents either 1) the manufacturer’s Minimum Advertised Price (MAP) OR the Manufacturer’s Suggested Retail Price (MSRP) or 2) a price at which the product was offered within the last 90 days.
Zamberlan Men's Storm Pro Uninsulated Waterproof Hunting Boots - Engineered to be an ultra-lightweight and supportive backcountry bowhunting boot. Built from the ground-up to be as light as possible, yet providing the kind of support and performance you would expect from a Zamberlan boot, the Storm Pro keeps you light (and dry!) on your feet.
- Italian Hydrobloc® split-grain leather and extremely tough Cordura upper
- Exclusive Zamberlan Vibram® StarLite outsoles leverage a dual-density EVA insole
- Zamberlan’s famous StarTrek treads for superior grip, solid downhill braking, and wide lugs which are easily cleaned with a stick or finger
- Polypropylene midsole is combined with a forward rocker to help propel you forward as you climb up the mountain
- Designed rubber rand offers added protection against rocks and debris
- Gore-Tex® Performance Comfort membranes provide the utmost waterproof protection and breathability
- ZBPK Performance Fit last is Zamberlan’s most famous fit and features a pronounced heel lock, an anatomical over foot wrap, and a roomy toe box
- Made in Italy
- Height: 9in
- Style: 1104DBM
|Country of Origin||Italy|
|Type||Lace Up Boots|